Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.0 private server - looking for players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, after noticing a bit of time has passed for this server... I was wondering A. Is it still running... B. Are there any spots open? I'm 25 and I have been in several different servers... Never been really banned except for one with a bad admin who thought that swearing once was against the rules *But /rules said NOTHING about swearing as it was the default one* and there was no way to contact the owner

OllyEnglish123

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Oliver, i would like to join your server. I'm 25 years old, live in Europe but my english is still not the best, but i'm working on it. Hope i can join your server.

IGN: OllyEnglish123
Any problems contact [email protected]

C

Coffe_X

Hey there Bloodyerror!

Dont know if you still have the server up and running? If you do have it up and running i could write a some info about myself. Also what modpack are you using at the FTB Server?
(26 yr old working as something similar to S.W.A.T in the US, so maturity and such wont be a problem)

K

KoRn5979

Whats up man, I am currently looking to join a small tight knit community to pay some minecraft with. Ive been playing minecraft for about 2 years now and I would love to join your server please.
Name: KoRn5979
Curse: KoRn5979

D

DRmodderc5

hey my name is james walker i would liked to join your server
minecraft username: DrModderc5
thanks