FTB Horizons: Daybreaker - Trailer

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
So...what's it actually gonna contain? Horizons was one of the more interesting 1.6 packs, so I'm eager to see what new toys you guys have brought together.

skycandian

Jul 29, 2019
i have a question about ftb infinity theres something going on with my version its in 1.5.1 but when its done loading it automatically quits out do u know how to fix?

megagodxxx

Jul 29, 2019
I have a few mods to suggest.
Technomagi by ollieread -It is a very alpha stage mod but is pretty good
Laser creeper Dino Riders from outer space-A mod that adds two mobs a laser creeper and a robotic dinosaur pet you cann feed redstone to grow and eveentually ride.It also has laser guns
Witchery-We all know about witchery but i would find it amusing to have a cyborg witch werepyre which sounds like something that comes out of a really weird fanfiction.
Clockwork phase-Adds clockwork based magic to minecraft
Jewelrycraft 2-Adds a new type of magic that lets you craft jewelry in your game
Armor compressor and tool compressor-Despite being overpowered The concept is neat and hasnt been used in many modpacks
mowzies mobs-Adds mobs with really good textures to the game.Based off zelda and is relatively easy using
Terra arts-Adds terraria accessories to minecraft
Elemental caves-Adds a new type of cave gen system to minecraft
Et Futurum-Adds 1.8 to 1.7.10 pretty much
The Erebus-Adds a whole new dimension to minecraft.It is very well balanced but has been overlooked quite a lot
Adventure backpack-Adds new types of backpacks to minecraft.Lots of varieties and abilities in them and have utility features inside of them such as hoses which store things and abilities such as a creeper backpack which hisses when you crouch
Malsis doors-Doors have better animations and more doors
Weather 2-Natural disasters like tornadoes And falling leaves
zelda sword skills/Dynamic sword skills-Adds sword skills to minecraft.ZSS adds zelda features to the game