FTB Horizons Crash since Launcher Update 1.3.0

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

crisperstorm

Jul 29, 2019
I started up the launcher and it prompted me there was a new update. Figuring nothing bad could come out of it, I installed it, but now whenever I try to play Horizons, it will start up normally then crash once I try to start my singleplayer world, saying "shutting down internal server"

I have tried reinstalling the modpack, removing the custom recipe and NBTedit mods I also have added in, but nothing works and it still seems to reject my world.

Sometimes though, it won't even get to the menu of Horizons, as it is currently.

This is extremely frustrating, can anyone help? Or can I download the launcher version before this in order to use it instead?

Attachments

• crash-2013-12-15_01.08.08-client.txt
    18.3 KB · Views: 57

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Description: Initializing game java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in '/config/MapWriter.cfg:1'
The error says that the MapWriter.cfg, config, has been corrupted. Back it up and try deleting it. The MapWriter.cfg in the config folder. A force update should have replaced it and fixed it though.