FTB fAILLED!

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Scav

May 24, 2020
So you have installed the FTB App and a modpack but when you click play on the FTB App modpack it gives you an error? What is the error exactly? Try to quote the error

BigBartha

May 26, 2020
Ye
So you have installed the FTB App and a modpack but when you click play on the FTB App modpack it gives you an error? What is the error exactly? Try to quote the error
Yes when I open the ftb app i got 2 wondows one is for modpacks and other for show me what is happening and when i press launch after downloaded the mod i got yellow words “failed to start the mod 1-2-3-4-5 times

Scav

May 24, 2020
This sounds like you are using the FTB classic launcher. Click on the options tab and go to the advanced options button at the bottom and make sure to check "Extra Launcher Debugging" this should give us a better idea of what might be causing it to fail. I haven't used this launcher before so I'm trying to piece everything together.

BigBartha

May 26, 2020
This sounds like you are using the FTB classic launcher. Click on the options tab and go to the advanced options button at the bottom and make sure to check "Extra Launcher Debugging" this should give us a better idea of what might be causing it to fail. I haven't used this launcher before so I'm trying to piece everything together.
Yes i am using classical launcher...but wait! What is the real launcher,,what should i use!?

Scav

May 24, 2020
That Launcher is fine, I have just never used it before is all.

BigBartha

May 26, 2020
I press launch and it wrote
Connection failed.trying again . Java.net.ssl.SSlexeption unsupported record version unknown 0-0