FTB Endeavour - JEI not showing Environmental Core Assembler Recipes

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

szanzibar

Apr 7, 2021
Running 1.1.1

For example, if you try to lookup Redstone Imbued Obsidian Plate, it won't show you a recipe. You can craft the Redstone Imbued Obsidian Plate in the Assembler with an Obsidian Plate in the middle surrounded by redstone. (Just one example.) So far I've also seen problems with the Litherite Interconnect and FE Input. I was able to find recipes looking at YouTube videos.

I looked at github to submit an issue, but didn't see a repo for FTB Endeavour.

szanzibar

Apr 7, 2021
Lurked in the Environmental discord, and someone suggested looking at the assembler recipes in single player first, then joining multiplayer, and that workaround worked for me.

It looks like this should be fixed in the latest version of Environmental Core, but I didn't verify.