Problem FTB Endeavour Incompatible FML with Fresh Install

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ECNoMercy

Apr 8, 2021
I'm setting up a personal server for a few friends, but I'm getting an error saying incompatible fml when I'm in the client. It still lets me into the server though. I've reinstalled the client and the server twice now to double check I didn't do anything wrong. Both the server and the client are running FTB Endeavour version 1.1.1

I've ran servers in the past, but I've never had this issue before when both client and server are running the same version of the modpack, and I especially never had this whille still being able to get on the server and play.

Thank you,
ECNoMercy

Attachments

• Modded Server Issues.png
    Modded Server Issues.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: MrMeeseeks

ECNoMercy

Apr 8, 2021
Also, here's the section of log when I get on the server with the incompatible client if that helps.

Attachments

• log.png
    log.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 54