FTB Enchant's

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guy's, I was enchanting a sword in my creative world in the NEI enchanter and I came across 4 enchant's I have never heard of, Freezing, Soulbringer, Vampirism and Ashes. I am asking that you please tell me what mod these are from and what the level cap is on them. Thank you.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
thaumic tinkerer, you research them and actually craft them
ashes is for tools (forgot at the moment what it does) and the other 3 for swords
vampirism is THE BEST ENCHANT EVER CREATED BY MANKIND, hit a mob BAM its health is now yours! AKA if you are low on health and hit a mob with a sword that has that enchant you get health back + the mob gets health down
freezing is like slowness but is negated by fire aspect
and soulbringer makes it so zombies (or is it undead?) have a chance of becoming allies for a short ammount of time.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
all of them is I, since you craft them.

ps: you might want to delete the repost you did in the other subforum.

Kosba2

Jul 29, 2019
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/thaumic-tinkerer-v1-0-8-research-cheat-sheet.25261/

"Freezing: Any entity hit with this sword will recieve a freezing effect, imparing their movement. Being set on fire will negate this.
Soulbringer: When a sword imbued with this hits an undead, there's a chance for that undead to get possessed and succumb to your side.
Vampirism: Upon hitting an entity, a quarter of the damage dealt will be absorbed by the attacker.
Ashes: The only of the four enchantments that isn't only for weapons. Any item that has this enchantment, upon being broken, it'll be revived back to life, at the cost of this enchantment and two random others."

Edit: Whoops didn't realize how bad a necro this is, but seeing as I could not for the life of me find a source for what Ashes does as an enchant, this'll be a good reference for people

Reactions: PeggleFrank