Casual Server FTB DW20 server in AUS/NZ

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

icey_u22

Jul 29, 2019
we have just started a new server with my friends and myself and i’m looking to get a few more people to play on it.

Requirements:

• 16 and over
  • able to talk on TeamSpeak
  • play regularly
  • have a decent ping to NZ (sorry european players)
I will give preference to Aus and NZ players because the server is being hosted in NZ

Rules:
  1. Absolutely no Griefing
  2. No exploits
  3. No asking for OP
  4. Have fun
Slots: I would like to keep it to 10-15 people
Ram: 3Gb
Cores: 3

No banned items so far but that could change if someone abuses it(ie. Mining laser, TNT). Please no x-ray vision mods. I don't mind maps that show cave systems but would prefer nothing else.

The minecraft difficultly level is currently set at 1 but that can change if enough people would like it more difficult. so far there are only about 2-4 people that play on it and most are never on all at once. Feel free to ask me any questions as I might have forgotten to say something.

Thanks.
icey

apply for whitelist by replying to this thread or PM me with:
IGN:

SJ1133

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
I am 19 from NZ. My IGN is SJ1133. I would love to join a NZ server as there will be no lag (hopefully). I am based in auckland and Currently a computer science Uni student. Thanks

Spiffing parrot

Jul 29, 2019
sure whats the ip?
i am 16 was in 2014
and have ts 3
also i play rather regularly
may be able to get a friend to join

my ign is craftmonkeys or (craftmonkeys)

Last edited:

icey_u22

Jul 29, 2019
sure whats the ip?
i am 16 was in 2014
and have ts 3
also i play rather regularly
may be able to get a friend to join

my ign is craftmonkeys or (craftmonkeys)

the server you are wanting to join has been dead for about 8 months but we tend to run other servers atm that are minecraft so if you want to join them feel free to hop on ts at 119.252.189.11:10019

or add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/icey_u22/