FTB Direwolf20 upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 server does not finish starting

Bregan

Jul 29, 2019
I am new to server hosting, having only hosted Minecraft servers on a handful of occasions, and only on a small scale. I have created this server for me and 3 friends, and we want to upgrade to the latest version for DW20

-I am trying to upgrade my server from Direwolf20 pack v1.0.2 to v1.0.3
Currently, the server begins the startup process, but then seems to hang and not finish, and does so at 2 points
1. It also hangs at "[Server] ic2-poolthread-1/INFO [IC2]: UU graph built with 7960 nodes after 36262 ms." and then continues after about 5-10 minutes, or it will stop here all together
2. I cannot seem to replicate the second location atm, but it is when inserting MobiusCore, usually about 5-10 minutes after the ic2-poolthread pause
My OS: Windows 7
Server Host: Hosthorde - 4GB package
FTB Version: From Direwolf20 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
Added Mods: None

Pastebin says I cannot upload a file larger than 512kb, which this is (5.23mb). So here is a dropbox link. If there is a preferred method, or I am doing something else wrong, please let me know.

I am not sure where to start troubleshooting, so any help would be appreciated. Also, incase it is something where I had my ignorant glasses on, here is what I did to attempt the upgrade:
  1. Stopped the server
  2. Backup world files
  3. Delete the jar folder (hosthorde requirement)
  4. Delete config file
  5. Delete mod files
  6. Download the server files via FTB Launcher for DW20 1.0.3
  7. Place server files in temp folder on my desktop
  8. Run install.bat file in the server download
  9. Upload all files to my Hosthorde server via FileZilla
  10. Changed the name of my 2 jar files to Hosthorde requirements and put them in the jar folder
  11. Started the server

Regards,
Bregan