Whitelist Server FTB Direwolf20 Private Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
This is an expierneced friendly Whitelisted (Private Server) that runs on FTB Monster 1.0.11 with all mods but Journeymap and rei's map.

A few more slots open

Rules:
No greifing or stealing!
Respect Others and their builds
No mystcraft until I say so(You can still use intra linking books)
Only 5 spot loaders
Nothing else that causes lag!
No duping what-so-ever!
But most important, HAVE FUN!
Click this to see if the server is up or not! https://multicraft.mcprohosting.com/index.php?r=status/27552.png

Application

IGN:
Why you want to join:
Extra Comments:
ip- 198.24.175.58:25716

Good luck all! (I try to read applications every 2 hours!)

Last edited:

kevindevos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kev9542
Location Portugal
Tired of singleplayer and im looking for a fresh start, would love to try this server out, also got experience with most mods but there is always something to do :)
Extra Comments: Is gregtech hardmode included?

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kev9542
Location Portugal
Tired of singleplayer and im looking for a fresh start, would love to try this server out, also got experience with most mods but there is always something to do :)
Extra Comments: Is gregtech hardmode included?
It is not included, but you are whitelisted feel free to join if you want to join the gamevox voice chat here is my website and follow the directions http://www.paraunleashed.enjin.com/

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Diam0ndArrow (The first "o" is a zero "0")
Why you want to join: I've been playing a lot on Direwolf20 but I find there's not much things to do late game, so I'm trying Unleashed.
Extra Comments: I can help grow the community because I love community projects, and also can I apply for a friend because he doesn't want to create a FTB Forums account?

Diesel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: uberhaxornova21
Why you want to join: I was playing on a FTB Direwolf20 pack server but that got closed down, and I wanted to try a mod pack with more mods on a new server.
Extra Comments: I have experience on this mod pack

Graphpapercalum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:GraphPaperCalum
Why you want to join: I love ftb and want to grow my youtube channel to what it used to be
Extra Comments: Can i apply for my friend/Timelapse cameraman? if so here are the details

IGN:xGingie

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Diam0ndArrow (The first "o" is a zero "0")
Why you want to join: I've been playing a lot on Direwolf20 but I find there's not much things to do late game, so I'm trying Unleashed.
Extra Comments: I can help grow the community because I love community projects, and also can I apply for a friend because he doesn't want to create a FTB Forums account?
You are whitelisted and go ahead![DOUBLEPOST=1384124559][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: uberhaxornova21
Why you want to join: I was playing on a FTB Direwolf20 pack server but that got closed down, and I wanted to try a mod pack with more mods on a new server.
Extra Comments: I have experience on this mod pack
You are whitelisted feel free to join![DOUBLEPOST=1384124616][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:GraphPaperCalum
Why you want to join: I love ftb and want to grow my youtube channel to what it used to be
Extra Comments: Can i apply for my friend/Timelapse cameraman? if so here are the details

IGN:xGingie
You are both whitelisted! Feel free to join!

jamesmacjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jamesmacjimmy
Why you want to join: SP is a bore for me. I'd love to find a nice friendly server to play on, and maybe do some community projects.
Extra Comments:
You didn't mention whether PvP is allowed or not? I'd assume it isn't, unless it's friendly.

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jamesmacjimmy
Why you want to join: SP is a bore for me. I'd love to find a nice friendly server to play on, and maybe do some community projects.
Extra Comments:
You didn't mention whether PvP is allowed or not? I'd assume it isn't, unless it's friendly.
You are whitelisted, PvP is enabled but dont kill for no reason, just for fun or if you build an arena or something like that. :)

Its_Ackbar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Its_Ackbar
Why you want to join: Some friends and I are looking for a server that's more reliable than our home machines to play together on a server for some fun, and this seems like a sweet place to have it at.
Extra Comments:
Plenty of experience with FTB, but I have yet to see what Dartcraft can do. Maybe I'll figure it out on here

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Its_Ackbar
Why you want to join: Some friends and I are looking for a server that's more reliable than our home machines to play together on a server for some fun, and this seems like a sweet place to have it at.
Extra Comments:
Plenty of experience with FTB, but I have yet to see what Dartcraft can do. Maybe I'll figure it out on here
Youve made it! Come one anytime and have some fun with DartCraft it is SUPER OP haha! Tell your friends to apply also it would be great to have them!

vizions23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vizions23
Why you want to join: Because I have been playing singleplayer lately and every day or two my world gets corrupted and i have to start over. I hate starting over so I need a good server that won't reset. Most servers have banned items but i want the full experience
Extra Comments:I used to play on a ftb ultimate server but most of the players went inactive so the owner shut it down.
ip- 198.24.175.58:25716

Good luck all! (I try to read applications every 2 hours!)
message me if i don't make it so i don't have to wait forever.

Alarmedtortoise

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cannon85us And The_penguin101
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice server for me and my buddy to play on. We do Computer Craft and full automation type of building.
Extra Comments: The server we were on switched to Unhinged and not for us got rid of some of our favorite mods.

Dragovi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragovi
Why you want to join: A few friends and I have been looking for a good small ftb server to play on, that's more reliable then our own tiny servers hosted off our pc's, haha. This looks good!
Extra Comments: Is this default Unleashed?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Draneiwow2
why you want to join: Ive been looking for a FTB server to join ever since late FTB ultimate
extra comments: what would be the stipulations (if any) regarding mystcraft ages, especially for quarrying and lava worlds for energy importing, and also is the Quantum Armor + Ultimate Solar Helm allowed? or is that a no-no?

Yindar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Yindar
Why you want to join: Wanting to try out FTB.
Extra Comments:

Crumbs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IronGoh
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a Ftb unleashed server that's white listed and private for a while now but most of them do not seem like the one im looking for so I thought I could try out here but most importantly I want to meet new people and also to have fun in the server.
Extra comments: Hope I get selected to join the fun and I will also help out in the server whenever I'm needed.

*i REAALLLYYY hope I get selected as I want to hop in and start building in the server especially one with a friendly community I'm sure. :)