ftb direwolf20 cauldron with plugins

REVIEWGAMINGMAN

Jul 29, 2019
has anyone tried to do plugins ftb direwolf20 ever since cauldron release I have been having crashes is there a fix

BSMK

Jul 29, 2019
Cauldron is obsolete due to legal issues. It is completely normal for it to not work properly or even not work at all. So there is probably no fix.

Idris_

Jul 29, 2019
There is a thing called KCauldron which is a revamp of Cauldron/MCPC+ I have had a FTB Infinity server up and running fine (few bugs not too complicated to figure out and fix.) but have not tried DireWolf20 assuming it would work since Infinity did.

BSMK

Jul 29, 2019
There is a thing called KCauldron which is a revamp of Cauldron/MCPC+ I have had a FTB Infinity server up and running fine (few bugs not too complicated to figure out and fix.) but have not tried DireWolf20 assuming it would work since Infinity did.

Hmm, did not know that existed. But I still see more potential in Forge and the new Sponge API. Everything related Bukkit is having legal issues.

Idris_

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, did not know that existed. But I still see more potential in Forge and the new Sponge API. Everything related Bukkit is having legal issues.
Yeah only found out the Legality issues today, so I would recommend staying away from Cauldron (because it's no longer officially supported) but the SpongeAPI looks promising, issue is I have not found a Forge1448 - 1.7.10 version of it.