Problem FTB Direwolf20 1.20 1.12.1 has crashed!

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

sgonzales3478

Jun 8, 2020
I have an old 2013 MacBook Pro that I've played FTB Minecraft on for many years. It's been a couple years since I've played on FTB, but I've got the urge to play it again as I've wanted to try out the new Direwolf20 1.20 modpack that I see he has come out with. The last modpack I played I believe was 1.16 from him. I've updated my FTB Launcher and installed the new modpack. I have went through the modpack and chosen the mods that I want to keep activated, and deactivated numerous ones to try to make everything run better as the full modpack is too much for my laptop to handle and slows it down way too much. However, Minecraft launches for me and when I click on single player to proceed to create a new world.....it then keeps crashing on me and will not go any further!

I have no clue how to understand or read a crash report to know what is causing the crashing and I'm hoping that someone can help me here!? I have attached the crash report. Thanks for any help that I can get.

Attachments

• crash-2024-05-28_00.29.02-client.txt
    86.1 KB · Views: 76