FTB Departed Item drop on death command?

S

SoulsSin

When I first started with this mod pack a few days back there was a hint (Right when starting a new game, however I can't seem to get that one again) that said how to disable the item dropping on death. Of course I didn't use it and ignored it, however now I am building my base with a lot of lava and it would be really useful to use but ofc I forgot what the command was. Does anybody know?

Thanks in advance

S

SoulsSin

Hmm I guess that will work till I'm done building. Thanks

S

SoulsSin

Theres the vanilla cheat code: /gamerule keepInventory true

Well nvm that. This is not working. I definitly typed it correctly and actually tested this about 10 times. Even with gamerule keepInventory true i drop everything on death. Any other suggestions?

S

SoulsSin

Double check the wiki- I might of misread it :rolleyes:

Was allow cheats enabled when you started the world?
(if not you could open to lan, and enter codes there)

The other option might be just to cover up the lava until you're done building.

Hm well yes I enabled cheats with NBT.The strange part is I get the correct message and if I check the gamerule it says its set to true. However I still drop the stuff.
The problem with the lava is I am building with it :cool:. A habit I could never get rid of...

I think I might just set the gamemode to creative till I am done...

XolovA

Jul 29, 2019
Hm well yes I enabled cheats with NBT.The strange part is I get the correct message and if I check the gamerule it says its set to true. However I still drop the stuff.
The problem with the lava is I am building with it :cool:. A habit I could never get rid of...

I think I might just set the gamemode to creative till I am done...
Try /gamerule keepAllInventory