FTB Daybreak help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wizard_JuanoJuan

Jul 29, 2019
Since daybreak is lacking in mods that most people are familiar with, im having a bit of trouble coming up with ideas for Power Generation in my SP world, any help would be appreciated.

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Simply There is no Power look in the nevermine 2 wiki Make a very Good botania Mana Setup or Thaumcraft and look into agricraft

Malaclypse

Jul 29, 2019
Since daybreak is lacking in mods that most people are familiar with, im having a bit of trouble coming up with ideas for Power Generation in my SP world, any help would be appreciated.

I started off with Survivalist Generators for really early power. I added some RF Windmills for some more free power once I had some resources to play with. After that, I built an Advanced Generators setup fed by my tree farm. Saplings and apples go into a Mekanism grinder to create bio-fuel. Wood goes into a sawmill to generate planks and sawdust. Sawdust, planks, and bio-fuel all go into a Syngas Producer and the Syngas goes into a Gas Turbine generator. So far, that's covered most of my energy needs.

I am starting on the infrastructure for a Mekanism Fusion plant though, since that looks pretty cool. I'm sure I'll find something to do with all that power eventually.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I started off with Survivalist Generators for really early power. I added some RF Windmills for some more free power once I had some resources to play with. After that, I built an Advanced Generators setup fed by my tree farm. Saplings and apples go into a Mekanism grinder to create bio-fuel. Wood goes into a sawmill to generate planks and sawdust. Sawdust, planks, and bio-fuel all go into a Syngas Producer and the Syngas goes into a Gas Turbine generator. So far, that's covered most of my energy needs.

I am starting on the infrastructure for a Mekanism Fusion plant though, since that looks pretty cool. I'm sure I'll find something to do with all that power eventually.
I am currently using just Bio generators... now I think gas turbines may be the way to go... hmmm

Wizard_JuanoJuan

Jul 29, 2019

Sounds complicated, my kind of build, ill be sure to try that out.