Problem ftb crashing when i log in to server

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BiLL

Jul 29, 2019
was heading to the nether and when i got there my game crashed
  • OS windows 7
  • server host kbg servers
  • mindcrack v7
  • no mods added
  • What are your server specs? 2x AMD Opteron 3.3GHz Six-Core 2x Western Digital 500GB w/ Raid-132GB Kingston DDR3 RAM
ftb starts fine i can log on to the server but as soon as i do crash

update as i write this i was able to log and not crash. so i move to safe spot log off. log back in and it crashed but i was able to get back on and go back to the overworld and it seams to be fine now

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
If it happens again we whould love to see some logfiles of the server / client and or console

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my Gosh,
that i call nice server specs, never seen 132 Gigs in one PC, wow.
Im kinda interested if u just bought a vServer on that machine or you really own that whole beast ^^

BTT:
There should be a rule to only allow Topics with logs, sorry but noone will/can help you without logs!

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
well, dont really know, it seems he also got 2 CPU's with 6 cores.
That would need some good amount of RAM.

BiLL

Jul 29, 2019
that was just what the site had up. but it looks like giting rid of a ChickenChunks Chunk Loader fixed it

gillchan

Jul 29, 2019
This is a reoccurring error for me as well. It happens a bit sporadically and the server admin tells me my player.data file ends up corrupted with my dimension set to -1. So resetting me back to spawn fixes the problem temporarily, but then it eventually happens again.

Running mindcrack v7 on a virtual shared server, and here are my logs from when I crash trying to log back in.

Attachments

• MinecraftLog.txt
    38.3 KB · Views: 96
  • hs_err_pid5056.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 85