FTB Crash Landing not working.

• Thread starter CuteMagicianGirl
  • Start date
  • Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
C

CuteMagicianGirl

Title:
FTB Crash Landing not working.
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Crash Landing
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hi! I just quickly need some help if at all possible. I have no problems setting up a normal FTB server, or a normal Minecraft vanilla server, However whenever I try to run the ServerStart.bat for the Crash Landing server, I run into a problem in the CMD.

I have 64bit Java, my Computer can 1000% run the server with no problem. The only issue is this, I get the Press any key to continue problem.
I've tried installing both 32bit and 64bit Java, I've tried deleting everything and trying to run the server again, I've checked for any Eula filed. Nothing. I have no clue why it's not working. If anyone could shed any light on the subject, I would really, really appreciate it!

W

woogigooie

You may need to download a new version of the forge server jar. Then update the name of said jar, or change the name of it in the start.bat. That's what worked for me...