FTB Beyond - WAILA Disappeared

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

TooBuku

Title FTB Beyond - WAILA Disappeared

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack FTB Beyond

Modpack version 1.10

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/cf1cf078

Details of the issue The other day my friend and I were playing on our server with FTB Beyond loaded and all of a sudden we noticed that our WAILA hud was no longer on our screen.

I checked and do not see the WAILA plug in on the list of mods that Beyond comes with, so maybe its not actually WAILA, but whatever mod did that function Im unsure.

But the Hud is gone and we would like to get it back. I checked all the mods through the menus and the all appear to be activated, so I do not know which one it is, what changed or why its no longer there.

The only thing I did since we installed the mod on the server was I changed the texture with photoshop for the pumpkin skin so we could see better in the End. I basically removed the pumpkin face cut out and only left the very edge so its not in our way. I don't know if that could of had an effect, but I did unload the texture pack we use (Chroma Hills) and reloaded standard textures but the hud did not come back.

We reinstalled Chroma Hills without the edited pumpkin texture also, and the issue remains.

I did try pressing 1 and 0 on my keyboard as I found others instructed to do in other places where people complained of the same issues, but that did not work for me.

Any help anyone could give would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
The program that replaced Waila is TOP. There should have been a strange item in your inventory at the start of game that gets you into the GUI for Top so that you can configure it.