FTB Beyond texture packs ?

Rathengar

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any texture packs with 64x or higher that cover all files in beyond around ? tried search on google and look abit around but those few i noticed was either not 64x or didtn cover all files.

I hope im just blind as a bat, because i really hate playing with original look and those low quality texture packs. Kinda make me not wanna play Minecraft, i dislike it that much :p

Rathengar

Jul 29, 2019
Well .. Guess there arent then.

Is there atleast some texture pack around covering all items ? :)

A

Avarthas

I'm searching for the exact same thing myself! I'll keep you updated if I find anything worthwhile, and you try to do the same as well! Might make this work afterall! :D

O

Olegbragunov

My friend's been searching for them for some time now, still no luck.

Rathengar

Jul 29, 2019
Soartex doesn cover all files in alot of the later minecraft versions. They hade nothing at all for this mod pack last i checked, heck they hade nothing for that minecraft version at all. And yes Sphax Pure kinda cover it all, but only if you sit down and gather all the files yourself. They dont have an actualy pack. I found one having most from another user somewhere in my google search. But gotta say i dislike the look of it. But i use it still since its the only pack i actualy found.