FTB Beyond - possible Embers mod issue

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
C

CDArena

Title FTB Beyond - possible Embers mod issue

Launcher Type

Modpack FTB Beyond

Modpack version 1.1.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Ran into crash issues related to Embers mod - was attacked by Ancient Golem and game crashed to desktop; reloaded game and immediately crashed again. Had to disable Embers mod and reload to get past the problem. I reported the issue to mod author; mod author states he has fixed the problem but only in MC 1.11 and he no longer supports MC 1.10. I am investigating if Embers is what is causing the periodic 2-3 second lag spikes I experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CDArena

Update - The lag spikes seem to be unrelated to the Embers "crash-to-desktop" issue. I have re-enabled Embers and fought two golems since then with no crash - and even had a lag spike at the beginning of one battle. I am still unsure what caused the initial crash to desktop with Embers.