Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's subjective

• i have no care at all

• Total voters

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
so after looking at a couple of creations on here, my creative juices started pumping and I decided to make something that I could feel proud of, if only because it was the first time that I came up with something decent. and because I was in need of Power and Food, I decided to kill two birds with 1 stone and make a Factory for Pam's harvestcraft nether wings. And before you ask, Beef wellington is way over done, and by doing there I could make symmetrical spawn chambers

so, after a full day of intence work, I present to you the (roofless) fully automated Nether wing farm

*spends 5 mineuts trying to figure out what button to press for spoilers* GOT IT!
2017-07-29_22.12.30.png
you can also catch glimpses of the chicken and blaze spawners on the side
2017-07-29_22.11.50.png
as you can tell, Item routers where a life saver in this build. made things so much easier, potentially even possible to do with just conveyer belts. I also hid the grinder under the ground for space reasons. I also should probably fix that hole, now that i'm noticing it.

and Finally
2017-07-29_22.11.36.png

just so it's clear what's going on, that IE assembler in the way back is supplying salt to the system, my original intention was to have a quarry feeding it salt, but I got lazy (and I spent literally the whole day working on this, minus a few mineuts for a TF2 break). The middle four are converting grapes to juice, the juice to viniger, and mixing the viniger with the salt, peppers, garlic, and some water from resivores befind them into hot sauce, the sauce is then transferred to the front two assemblers to be made into the nether wings with cooked chicken (I have a few resonant ones underground with 3 speed augments and the induction augment (the one that doubles food output). because for some reason IE doesn't have an industrial grill or something like that) and blaze powder to make delicious nether wings.

and no, I did not relies the wireless chargers where A-symmetrical, I will fix those, I will also add a roof, probably add some treated wood fence rafters (I think that's the right word) along with some lighting

I do however need to iron out a few kinks, such as why the Blaze powder is so slow to craft (may just need to upgrade the capacitor to octadic), I;m also having some issues with backlog in the hot sauce assemblers, sense the grapes are used twice as much. if any of you know how to fix it, please let me know, I don't want to have to use transfer pipes, item conduits, anything like that that ruins the theme (and can't be hidden)

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
May I suggest switching from EnderIO's SAG Mill to Thermal Expansion's Pulverizer? I find it easier to upgrade/speed up. May help you grind up the rods quicker.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Can you dump blaze rods into the Crusher? May be faster than crafting them. Or since the supply is infinite, just use another IE Assembler. Which is like my favorite autocrafting method ever?

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
May I suggest switching from EnderIO's SAG Mill to Thermal Expansion's Pulverizer? I find it easier to upgrade/speed up. May help you grind up the rods quicker.
i'm not using the SAG mill, i'm using the IE pulverizer, it's a bit slow, but it fits the aesthetic more, and I discovered that the splitting converyer that I was using to stockpile chicken was halting the movement of the blaze powder, so I switched that to an item router so hopefully it should be fixed

Can you dump blaze rods into the Crusher? May be faster than crafting them. Or since the supply is infinite, just use another IE Assembler. Which is like my favorite autocrafting method ever?
yeah, it gives 4 powder per rod, I just preferred the aesthetic of the grinder, although I could switch it to a faster one, such as Overclocked IC2 grinders if I could find a way to keep the grinderblades spinning at all times, then I could use a ranged collector to teleport them below the while still making it look good

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Nothing says you can't use additional grinders, instead of just switching entirely. Use an item router, and it can drop down out the bottom as well as out along the belt into the crusher, and then everything rejoins at the output. Make it look much faster than it actually is.

On the backlog issue, is that because you're not get Grapes fast enough?

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
Nothing says you can't use additional grinders, instead of just switching entirely. Use an item router, and it can drop down out the bottom as well as out along the belt into the crusher, and then everything rejoins at the output. Make it look much faster than it actually is.

On the backlog issue, is that because you're not get Grapes fast enough?
could do that, but as i said they where getting stuck on a splitting conveyor and i want to see how it works now, and it's more like I'm not outputting them fast enough, i may switch the hoppers to transfer nodes and give the grape barrel 2 of them

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Ah, forget hoppers and transfer nodes. Use EnderIO Item Buffers. They're stupidly good. Think omni-directional, stack at a time hoppers. And they can be painted to be invisible.