Problem FTB Beyond industrial craft2 wires disconnecting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
N

neoxrid

i have a set up with a generator bat box a macerator and extractor all connected with insulated copper wires.
randomly the wires will disconnect from all the boxes and will not connect again only way i have found to fix this is to break the boxes with the wrench and place them again but I loss all the RF stored.

any thoughts?

i have restarted the server and my client nether fixed the issue.

In the screen shot you can see the wires connect to each other but not the boxes

any insight will be welcome

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 63
D

Daihok

i have a set up with a generator bat box a macerator and extractor all connected with insulated copper wires.
randomly the wires will disconnect from all the boxes and will not connect again only way i have found to fix this is to break the boxes with the wrench and place them again but I loss all the RF stored.

any thoughts?

i have restarted the server and my client nether fixed the issue.

In the screen shot you can see the wires connect to each other but not the boxes

any insight will be welcome
I am having this very same problem and not just with IC2, its happening with any of my other power sources, and also with my reborn storage units.

N

neoxrid

Update! this happens a lot more often if i go to the nether and come back it will happen every time.
nothing i do seems to fix the issue running the latest FTB beyond and server.

Wonton_Freak

Jul 29, 2019
It's not just the IC2 cables, it's with enderio conduits, wireless redstone and everything else. It's because of the unloading/loading mechanic of chunks, and the bad chunk loading system of FTB Utilities does not work either. We had the problem on our server until we installed chickenchunks and dropped a loader that covered our entire base.

After we installed chickenchunks, it went from happening more than once an hour, to.. well.. It hasn't happened since we installed it 3 days ago...

¨~ Chris

D

Daihok

Hmm i may try and remove ftb utilities then see if my reborn storage will be fixed. I have to break cable on my reborn storage units evertytime on reloading world for it to show my crafting recipes.

N

neoxrid

can i add chickenchunks on ftb beyond? or just have to deal with it

Wonton_Freak

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need to remove FTB Utilities, Just don't use it's chunk loader function.

and yes, you can use chickenchunks for FTB Beyond. Our server is still running Beyond 1.0.1 so it should work for you aswell, we've had no issues with it.

¨~ Chris

D

Daihok

Yea wish it fixed my reborn storage issue, i still have to break reborn storage cable then replace for it to show all my recipes in the unit.