FTB Beyond endgame?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
M

Merthew

What should be some goals that i should be working towards in FTB Beyond? I have already designed my "home" and as such am just looking for something to do.

M

Merthew

I have a full upgraded wither woot farm so far, but am working on one for each mob. What is the goal of Draconic evolution? and the only way i could fund some projects was with the tome of alcahestry and a dimention with nothing but redstone blocks...

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I have a full upgraded wither woot farm so far, but am working on one for each mob. What is the goal of Draconic evolution? and the only way i could fund some projects was with the tome of alcahestry and a dimention with nothing but redstone blocks...
Draconic Evolution has insane power storage, the best armor, a ridiculous reactor. A bunch of nifty gadgets like setting the time and weather. You can the farm the ender dragon btw. You need a lot of hearts for the best Power storage ball. It holds ALMOST infinite RF.

M

Merthew

huh, i think that may take only a few more hours, read that the chaos dragons are difficult... will see.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Calling a Chaos dragon difficult is akin to saying String theory is tricky.
Even with fully beefed up Draconic Armor the Chaos dragon an 2-3 shot you dead.
Have to fight it like a boxer, on super speed. Duck and weave, strike fast and hard the run away for a bit.
Fun fight to be sure, but damn hard.