FTB Beyond dedicated server help

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Whatsup3653

Mar 27, 2020
So im trying to host a FTB Beyond server on my machine, and at first i was haveing a problem with ram. Well i cant seem to find a way to change the java version so i ended up just copying the 64 bit version where the 32 bit version should be. It worked but it cant seem to finish the start up of the server and im stuck at this spot for what ever reason.. it hangs at 2 places depending on where im starting.

If im starting from scratch it hangs and gets stuck on [thread/INFO] [Actually Additions]: Creating new WorldData file for world - 2

And if i restart the serverstart.bat after that hangs and dosen't continue. it gets stuck on [Snooper Timer/INFO] [Hammer Core [ASM]]: Transforming net.minecraft.util.HttpUtil (oh)

If anyone can help please do im completely stuck ive been trying all morning to get past this. Im dedicating 4gb and useing a i3 2400 with an R9 390x im not sure if that helps at all.

Whatsup3653

Mar 27, 2020
I have determined that the problem is hammer core for the last one. hammer forge just wont continue its boot up and just hangs there.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
share full log, use paste.feed-the-beast.com and give the link.

../logs/latest.log <-- that's the one you should get, not copy from console and you need to get all the log, not just a part.