FTB Beyond: Crash when looking at Tinker's Smeltery

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
E

EvilBastard

Title FTB Beyond: Crash when looking at Tinker's Smeltery

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack FTB Beyond

Modpack version 1.2.1

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/fdfb6649

Details of the issue When looking at the smeltery I get disconnected from the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Update your nvidia drivers to the latest version and try again.

Jaari

Apr 30, 2015
Details of the issue When looking at the smeltery I get disconnected from the server.
Yeah, that's an annoying one. You'll have two choices: Either disable The One Probe, or remove the smeltery controller with something like a hammer (area of effect, as you cannot look at the controller without getting kicked off that server with a fatal error, which is not a crash btw).

T

Taelsolos

I'm running into this issue with one probe/ smelteries after upgrading driver. Removing the one probe mod from my server corrects the issue, but I really need to be able to see outputs of energy and cant. Is there anything else that can be done to get this working?

Maybe WAILA is coming out soon for FTB Beyond?

I

iliyas

did the supports exists? no sense forum i think. i have no reached response for my problem