FTB Beyond Concrete & shulker boxes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
T

t3x

Hello everyone !

Will Concrete blocks and Shulker boxes be available in Beyond?

Thank you :)

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
Shulker boxes should be available for expert mode, but the storage crates from immersive engineering works just the same. I don't think that expert mode nor regular mode will be updated to 1.12 so unless someone make a mod with concrete like 1.12, the best I can recommend is immersive engineering concrete

T

t3x

Thanks MrMonsterGuy for the reply, yes the storage crates work the same but the Shulker boxes are just so cool and you can have them any colour.

I took a look at immersive engineering concrete but it looks like the blocks can't be dyed.

It's such a shame they won't be added to regular mode :(

Cheers

TheMagikarpGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, there was a mod that dw20 showcased alongside Chisel and Bits that allows you to make blocks that are flat coloured like concrete itself. You may want to look into that, maybe you could add it into the pack.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, there was a mod that dw20 showcased alongside Chisel and Bits that allows you to make blocks that are flat coloured like concrete itself. You may want to look into that, maybe you could add it into the pack.
I believe the mod you're referencing is simply called Flat Colored Blocks. The sheer number of colors available in that pallette is incredible, not to mention being able to make them glow if you're interested. Together with Chisel & Bits, the effects are amazing.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Thanks MrMonsterGuy for the reply, yes the storage crates work the same but the Shulker boxes are just so cool and you can have them any colour.

I took a look at immersive engineering concrete but it looks like the blocks can't be dyed.

It's such a shame they won't be added to regular mode :(

Cheers
Given that they're part of vanilla, its not a matter of "adding" them to anything - more a case of mods being (eventually) updated to 1.12! Unless of course someone creates a backporting mod that puts the 1.12 stuff into an earlier version, but that isn't likely to appear.

Flat Coloured Blocks, as mentioned by others, is a good substitute though.