Problem FTB Beta A Crash

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
What OS are you running:
I'm running Windows 7. Server runs Linux
Are you using minecraft hosting provider or a dedicated/local server not designed for minecraft:
Using Mineocity FTB Server package, FTBHost running MultiCraft for Control Panel.
What version of FTB are you using? (Dont just say latest tell us the version):
FTB Beta A v12
Did you add any mods to the server pack:
No
What are your server specs:
1 GB Dedicated RAM (IE, not used by anything else, assigned purely to the server itself) Shared Intel i7 6 core 3.2GHz CPU.
A good detailed paragraph about the problem:
I was in our mystcraft world which has around 4-5 64x64 quarries running from 5 electric engines, I added another 5 and doubled the amount of advanced solar panels powering the batbox that was powering the engines, I noticed the batbox was full and energy was being wasted so I added an MFSU to the back, my plan was the MFSU would be charged from the adv solars, then output into a MV transformer which would in turn out put to a LV Transformer, then output to the batbox, however, I placed the MV Transformer (Which was placed with correct orientation and was not connected to the batbox) And both the server and my client crashed.
Here is the error log when the server crashed the first time: http://pastebin.com/b9eHhR9D
Then every time after that when I attempted to start up the server it gave me this error: http://pastebin.com/NkgZ9gJe
No other players were online during the time of this crash.
I haven't checked the separate errors to see if they're the same, but they looked different in the console.

glasspelican

Jul 29, 2019
That is not a vary descriptive log

At this point if it was my server I would be looking at deleting the mystcraft world and regenerating it

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
It's okay, I solved it, for future reference, simply delete your NEI and WirelessRedstone configs then start the server.