[FTB beta A 1.4.2] Edgecraft Feed The Beast [whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Sideswipe101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sideswipe101
Why do you wanna join?: I am looking for a small-ish, friendly server to do lp's on.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Yes, as I stated above, I would make videos on the server. They would mostly be about me learning FTB and later doing big things with it. Though it might take a little bit to get the ball rolling on the big things, I learn fast and I suspect that the vids will be good.
photos of stuff you built?: http://imgur.com/DjsrS

TheCaptain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shaden555
Why do you wanna join?: Tired of playing solo, and my friends are bored. I'd like to join a dedicated community, and make some friends.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: No
photos of stuff you built?: No photos, really. Honestly I'm not an amazing builder, but I'm not bad either. Probably a 6.5/10.

jemy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:EnragedChurro
why do u wanna join?:i wanted to try something new saw some video's of LP's of feed the beast and wanted to join a feed the beast whitelisted server
would you do LP's of the server or videos?:im thinking to get in recording so maybe
photos of stuff i built?:ni photos im kinda of a desent builder know my redstone stuff and make semi autos things build mobgrinders good base builder and good pixelarter

Freedomf63

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Freedomf63
Why do you wanna join?: Looking for a stable server where I can set up shop more or less.
Would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Not that I know of.
Photos of stuff you built?: You really just want still photos of machinery?​

Regus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Regus_Thorn
SKYPE: regus.thorn (Message me with your skype name so i know who to accept :) )
Why do you wanna join?: Because I have been searching for a server with a nice community with some pranks :D no griefing and this server is perfect!
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Maybe later on when I have time I have to make a new Youtube channel.
photos of stuff you built?: i dont know if this works so if you see the photo then it worked if not then :(
a>
a>

brettd875

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sideswipe101
Why do you wanna join?: I am looking for a small-ish, friendly server to do lp's on.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Yes, as I stated above, I would make videos on the server. They would mostly be about me learning FTB and later doing big things with it. Though it might take a little bit to get the ball rolling on the big things, I learn fast and I suspect that the vids will be good.
photos of stuff you built?: http://imgur.com/DjsrS
IGN: Freedomf63
Why do you wanna join?: Looking for a stable server where I can set up shop more or less.
Would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Not that I know of.
Photos of stuff you built?: You really just want still photos of machinery?
you guys are welcome in! i will PM you

people who i have skipped i am not forgetting you. i just think you would'nt fit well. sorry

XZShadowZZ

Jul 29, 2019
So will you ever reconsider our apps, or is this just rejection in the nicest way? If so, I understand.

Zeranny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zeranny
Why do you wanna join?: I have been playing singleplayer FTB for quite a while now and I was hoping to start on a small multiplayer community where everyone is in communication and on good terms.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: I am unable to do a LP sadly.
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb):
2012-01-26_205224_2983592.jpg

Crossketch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crossketch
Why do you wanna join?: The server I run is small and buggy so I can barely use it. I want a place where I can play FTB and enjoy the company of people, Help people with their builds/be helped with my builds.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Was thinking about making minecraft lets plays but until FTB came out the mods were not steady enough. I suppose i could try one soon.
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): I have never been a grand builder of architecture but I like to think my machinery builds are good.

Leafpaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leafpaw
Why do you wanna join?: I read the description of the server, and I am interested in being a part of it.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Would if I could, but no.
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): I dont take snapshots of my builds sadly :/ but i do build in Direwolf20's 9x9 houses (you may know what i mean.)

ijsman99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ijsman99
Why do you wanna join?: i love mindcrack and hermitcraft and love to join a friendly community server with pranks
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): don't have photo's srry but i build pretty cool houses and efficient stuff

Defait

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Defait
SKYPE: (private, will not share in thread. I'll pm if accepted)
Why do you wanna join?: I am looking for a server to LP on, I enjoy playing with other
Would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Yes, http://www.youtube.com/user/Defaits
Photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): I think my videos speak for them self, uploading is pictures is broken atm so no pics:) I am not an amazing builder or anything

auris331

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MistaChocolata
Why do you wanna join?: To have fun and build with others
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Nope, sorry, my PC isn't strong enough to record minecraft videos
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): Sorry once more, didn't take photos of my builds

furgey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: furgey
Why do you wanna join?: To have a fun time with a good community of FTB players who can help each other out.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: I might, I am going to make a PC for christmas, and might start recording then.
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): Umm... I dont really take a lot of pics, because most of my machines are behind walls, and in other aesthetically pleasing.

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cheeseless
Why do you wanna join?: I recently stopped my own server, because i feel joining one will be more fun than managing. Also I started college and as such have way less time available
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: YES! if i do get the free time for it I'd love to do an LP or some isolated episodes, maybe even with people from the server on Skype
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): I formatted my comp when 1.3 came out and lost all my stuff :( My worlds since then were always very survival-y, no effort was led to make cool builds.
A few questions: Is the server hosted in Europe? What are the specs?

Skelly_King

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skelly_King
Why do you wanna join?: I'm looking for a hermitcraft/mindcrack style server with a nice community and friendly people ( and pranks :) )
would you do LP's of the server or videos?:I always wanted to be a youtube commentator, but i first need to get a new computer thats able to record and do other stuff at the same time... so thats a no
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): I have this pagoda i build waay back in 1.2.4 as a challenge, but im more a builder then an architect/designer.

Attachments

• 2012-12-22_19.06.59.png
    2012-12-22_19.06.59.png
    618.8 KB · Views: 56

SoralTheSol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SoralTheSol
Why do you wanna join?: I am looking for a good server that isn't just hell on earth.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: No.
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): Got none up at the moment, I can link you to my vanilla server to see my builds.

shtible

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shtible
Why do you wanna join?: I have been looking for a whitelisted server to join. I am a fan of mindcrack and hermitcraft like servers, etc. I love community based projects, and singleplayer has become slightly repetitive. I am new to FTB, and it looks like fun.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Possibly, if I could set up recording software, etc. I have been trying to find good mac software for a while.
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): I am not the greatest builder, but I have made a small pvp map in vanilla, on the minecraft forums at: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1551903-pvp-maps-by-quarketh/ However, I guess I have never really tried building anything on a large scale...

Weasel2513

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: weasel2513
Why do you wanna join?: To play with freedomf63
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: no
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): none i always get bored with vanilla minecraft.

Graeme97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Graeme97
SKYPE:graeme.berry5 I currently do not have a mic, but i hope to have one soon.
Why do you wanna join?:I want to be in a nice community, and i have been looking for one for a long time, havn't found anything yet... hope this is my lucky day!;)
would you do LP's of the server or videos?:Not right now, maybe in the future.
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb): I do, but there seems to be a problem with the FTB forums image uploader