[FTB beta A 1.4.2] Edgecraft Feed The Beast [whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

brettd875

Jul 29, 2019
Hi im Brett. I am the owner and moderator of Edgecraft
we were originally just a little small survival vanilla server. turned Feed the Beast and are looking for some new members.
FYI: the map is pretty new.​
I will not post the IP here, i don't like people who aren't supposed to know, I will personally PM you. if a mod has a problem with that i will change​
the server is 24/7 hosted by Theminecrafthost.com​
Rules
1. Absolutely no griefing.​
2. pranks are not only allowed, they are very much encouraged. but as long as it does not cross that fine line of grief.​
3. Please live away from spawn and other members for the fact we all love room​
4. Respect the other members please​
everything is enabled, including Gregtech and http for Computercraft.
We hope to keep the map after other mods come in. but that means you should not build really far away so that we can load new chunks one day when the update comes out.
We play like HermitCraft and MindCrack. we all respect each others space, and we all love it when someone does live streaming
We currently have no photos because of a new world.
We play on Hard mode. no offense to others that like something simpler, it just a little extra damage.​
to apply:​
IGN:​
Why do you wanna join?:​
would you do LP's of the server or videos?:​
photos of stuff you built?(doesnt matter if vanilla or ftb):​
thank you and have a nice day ;)

xXDarkFuryXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xXDarkfuryXx
Why do you wanna join?: I'm looking for a small community server to come and relax on
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: No, but I can gladly join and maybe do some dual commentaries with a player, sorta like GenerikB and Bdubs on mindcrack
photos of stuff you built?: none atm :(

Starian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Starian
Why do you wanna join?: Cause i want a relaxing server that i can join, learn the mods and have fun with after work or in the weekends when i feel like playing.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: I'm not an lets player
photos of stuff you built?: Don't have any photos at all on anything i have ever built.
thanks for reading
Regards
Starian

brail

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brail
Why do you wanna join?: Sounds like a great server, I'd love to play on a friendly, Mindcrack-esque server, with pranks and things,without worrying about griefers.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Definitely videos, possibly LP.
photos of stuff you built?: Better than a picture, heres a video of a tour of my place on the last server I played on,before it shut down

Vandicus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragonrule4
Why do you wanna join?: i want to join a server because single player is boring, and playing on servers is alot better.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: maybe, depending if feel like it.
photos of stuff you built?: none, sorry.

CMOWD3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CMOWD3
Why do you want to join?: I've been playing single player but that gets lonely after a bit, so I decided to join a server.
Would you do LP's of the server or videos?: I don't do youtube stuffs, except watch. :)
Photos of the stuff you've built?: Don't keep photos of the things that I have built.

brettd875

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brail
Why do you wanna join?: Sounds like a great server, I'd love to play on a friendly, Mindcrack-esque server, with pranks and things,without worrying about griefers.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Definitely videos, possibly LP.
photos of stuff you built?: Better than a picture, heres a video of a tour of my place on the last server I played on,before it shut down

IGN: dragonrule4
Why do you wanna join?: i want to join a server because single player is boring, and playing on servers is alot better.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: maybe, depending if feel like it.
photos of stuff you built?: none, sorry.

come on in! you gys are welcome to join. ill send you the IP right away.

memangamma

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: memangamma
Why do you wanna join?:I would like to join a nice small plain FTB server that looks like it would have a nice community.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?:I am not sure since I haven't made LP's and what not so I might try it if I can.
photos of stuff you built?:I don't have any photos of buildings I've created.:(

RizZen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RizZenGaming
Why do you wanna join?:I would love to join a small community ftb server. I have a lot of experience playing with the Ftb mods(since 1.2.3) and would love to play more of these mods in a friendly smp environment.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: i have a youtube channel and do lps of my other vanilla server and want to start a modded lp with my extra time
photos of stuff you built?: no but videos

brettd875

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RizZenGaming
Why do you wanna join?:I would love to join a small community ftb server. I have a lot of experience playing with the Ftb mods(since 1.2.3) and would love to play more of these mods in a friendly smp environment.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: i have a youtube channel and do lps of my other vanilla server and want to start a modded lp with my extra time
photos of stuff you built?: no but videos
come on in!

Zedd_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zedd_
Why do you wanna join?:To play and have fun with other people
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Maybe streaming on Twitch
photos of stuff you built?: nope sorry

brettd875

Jul 29, 2019
jo
IGN: Zedd_
Why do you wanna join?:To play and have fun with other people
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Maybe streaming on Twitch
photos of stuff you built?: nope sorry
join up! i sent u a message

XZShadowZZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XZShadowZZ
SKYPE: Don't Use it, because I lack a good quality microphone
Why do you wanna join?: To play some tech mods without tons of plugins and griefing. Most importantly, I want to join for purposes of fun.
Would you do LP's of the server or videos?: I probably cannot do LP's, but I will try to be a well-liked person on the server.
Photos of stuff you built?: Sadly I have none available, probably due to the fact that I delete my worlds too often too take screenshots.

awsmskrdude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: awsmskrdude
Why do you wanna join?: I was looking for a cool feed the beast server and this was the first one I found.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: I would but my computer can't record.
photos of stuff you built?: If you need some I can give you some.

ace200915

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ace200915
Why do you wanna join?: Because I was looking for a FTB server to play on and to also meet new people.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: Yes, Definitely
photos of stuff you built?: None at the moment sorry.

kingkong

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jollysis98
SKYPE: I dont want to post it here, send me a PM if accepted :)
Why do you wanna join?: I want to play on a server with mostly everything enabled, like this one. I like to hang out chatting with people and have fun building cool stuff. I am a friendly and mature person and hope to get acceted :) I got a lot of experience with the mods in the FTB pack and have played very much with them.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: No.
photos of stuff you built?: I havent taken any photos, sorry.
Thanks for reading.

ileaves2live

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ileaves2live
Why do you wanna join?: After playing FTB on singeplayer for a while, it started to get boring and I wanted to experience FTB in multiplayer, without any restrictions (I won't ruin anything of course). I also have not really seen many FTB servers that allow pranks, so that is something that attracted me as well.
would you do LP's of the server or videos?: I actually really want to, but I'm unable to as school always gets in the way
photos of stuff you built?: I have stuff built in vanilla, but I don't have any screenshots of stuff I made in FTB, so if u want to see the vanilla stuff u can get back to me :)