FTB APP DOSENT START.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Bumder30jr

Jul 23, 2020
I click the FTBapp in my taskbar its comes up with logo and underneath please wait i been waiting 10 minutes but nothing happens, when i first downloaded FTB i was able to access it now i cant, pls help.

Derpyga

Jul 24, 2020
Good Sir, have you tried running it as an administrator that is what fixed my infinite loading issue, so its worth a try.

shrimps

Jul 29, 2019
For me the launcher works once per install, then I have to completely remove it for it to work again. It's been this way for over a week, it's really annoying.
It just sits on please wait when I launch it.

Automation

Jul 11, 2020
ok so you click the ftb logo desktop app, then it bounces for a while then it stops. then the ftb launcher pops up. this is its way of starting. just be patient