FTB App constantly deletes my packs

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

PieSappinmycake

Jul 29, 2019
I have been trying to play one of these mod packs for like 2 months, trying on and off, but my packs just get deleted like every time it gets opened. I literally cant even play any of them.

vexxer209

Mar 14, 2021
I don't know if it's related but I also have this issue. Mainly, it says it cannot find my modpacks. Have had it happen before and it solved itself after I stopped playing for like a month and came back. Happened again just now so I'm not sure how to fix it. I don't know if it deleted my modpack or if it just forgot where it was. Not sure what to search for to find them in my computer.

CaitieM1

Apr 1, 2021
Following! I have had this happen several times now. If I only had to reinstall a modpack that would be one thing but it deletes all my save files too!

vexxer209

Mar 14, 2021
After looking around a bit I couldn't find any save files either. Was mid way through Interactions so kinda sad.

As for the cause, I think it might have something to do with computer restart (from windows update in my case) while the game was running in the background.