FTB Academy Progression Blocker

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Kinjiru

Jul 29, 2019
I was on the Botania part and when I went to try to right click a petal into the apothecary, I accidentally right clicked the grass and it planted it. It happened to be the brown one, which you need two of. So it looks like my progress is halted there unless the plant grows and I am able to harvest it... but I think I may be blocked from harvesting it even if it grows.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I was on the Botania part and when I went to try to right click a petal into the apothecary, I accidentally right clicked the grass and it planted it. It happened to be the brown one, which you need two of. So it looks like my progress is halted there unless the plant grows and I am able to harvest it... but I think I may be blocked from harvesting it even if it grows.
I don't know anything really about FTB academy but, if you can get hold of bonemeal and a pair of shears, you're OK.