Request FTB 1.7.10 ModPack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Plant

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my name is Tom. I'm quite new to the mod pack discussions here, so help me out if I make obvious mistakes. Otherwise I am here for one reason, a mod pack request. Lets just get into it right away I guess. The mods I need are listed below.

EVERYONE PLEASE IGNORE THE MODS BELOW.. THEY ARE BEING CHANGED UP!

Tinkers Construct
Thaumcraft 4
Flans CORE Mod
Flans Modern Warfare-Content Pack
Flans Simple Parts-Content Pack
Flans Titan-Content Pack
Flans WW2-Content Pack
Morphing-Mod
iChun-Util-Mod (Required for Morphing)
Industrial Craft 2
Buildcraft
Portal Mod
Chicken Core
Optifine
Bee mod
Twilight Forest
Mod where eyes stare you down and put you in the eye world :3

And I am looking for more fun mods to play with! Please leave suggestions below so I can add to this list!

Last edited:

Sam Faria

Jul 29, 2019
Some mods I find fun are:

Archemedies Ships (You can build and use functional ships and airballons)
Malisis Doors (It adds lots of new doors that look nice and are useful, it also gives vanilla doors a nice animation when they open and close)
Open blocks (This adds some useful items and some just for fun eg. crayons)
Random Things (Like open blocks it adds fun but useful items)
Secret Rooms (This adds methods of having secret rooms eg. one-way glass and camoflauged doors)
Twilight Forest (This adds a new dimension and lots of new items, dungeons and bosses)

Hope this helps. :)

Plant

Jul 29, 2019
Some mods I find fun are:

Archemedies Ships (You can build and use functional ships and airballons)
Malisis Doors (It adds lots of new doors that look nice and are useful, it also gives vanilla doors a nice animation when they open and close)
Open blocks (This adds some useful items and some just for fun eg. crayons)
Random Things (Like open blocks it adds fun but useful items)
Secret Rooms (This adds methods of having secret rooms eg. one-way glass and camoflauged doors)
Twilight Forest (This adds a new dimension and lots of new items, dungeons and bosses)

Hope this helps. :)
Oh Yeah the twilight forest! I totally forgot! And what is that mod where you go into this world with all these eyes staring at you??

Plant

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know where you have seen the mod?
Mindcrack. The portals that lead to another void like world with eyes. If the eyes see you they tp you to the main eye world where you need to go into the water to get out. but its hard cuz theres like infinity eye things everywhere. Does that help?

wcownz12233

Jul 29, 2019
Mindcrack. The portals that lead to another void like world with eyes. If the eyes see you they tp you to the main eye world where you need to go into the water to get out. but its hard cuz theres like infinity eye things everywhere. Does that help?
Dimensional doors?

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
That sounds like Dimensional Doors which is a really cool and mysterious mod. Like to play that again at some point.

wizard8101

Jul 29, 2019
Try a few addons for IC2 like advanced solars and gravisuit. Or if u really want a challenge, add gregtech to the pack as well. Its an IC2 addon that basically redoes all of ic2 to make it much much harder

Plant

Jul 29, 2019
Try a few addons for IC2 like advanced solars and gravisuit. Or if u really want a challenge, add gregtech to the pack as well. Its an IC2 addon that basically redoes all of ic2 to make it much much harder
I might try and form 2 modpacks. 1 with no tec mods and 1 with.