FTB 1.5.2 Beta Modpack After Full Release

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZivKaDs

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new world in FTB 1.5.2 beta modpack yesterday. Will I be able to play with it in the full release 1.5.2 FTB modpack? In the page where you get the key they said that i may need to regen the world, but they also said that they are trying to finish all the world generation mods early.

And another question: If i start a new world in FTB UNLEASHED and UNHINGED, will i be able to play them in the full release of 1.5.2 and 1.6 (after that comes)?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new world in FTB 1.5.2 beta modpack yesterday. Will I be able to play with it in the full release 1.5.2 FTB modpack? In the page where you get the key they said that i may need to regen the world, but they also said that they are trying to finish all the world generation mods early.

And another question: If i start a new world in FTB UNLEASHED and UNHINGED, will i be able to play them in the full release of 1.5.2 and 1.6 (after that comes)?

At this time, I don't think MODDED 1.5.x worlds will be compatible with 1.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.