Open Server FrozenSoul - Infinity 1.4.0 | Resonant Rise| DW20 1.2.1 | No Banned Items | 20tps | GriefPrevention

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

badgernz

Jul 29, 2019
FrozenSoul is a few months old with a ever expanding player base! We have TeamSpeak 3 so come say hi.

Owner and staff are all very active and prompt with support, we also do multiple backups a day, and run a block logging plugin to deal with pesky griefers.
As we expand we will need more staff, but please no begging/asking, we talk about future staff constantly and have our eyes open for it.

No banned items, anything that can be patched will be patched, otherwise the player who abuses them will be banned.

General Info:
  • We run custom scripts to keep out servers running at maximum efficiency and if they happen to crash, they get restarted automatically and restart fully within 1-2 mins
  • We use GriefPrevention to protect your land
  • Voting gets you ingame rewards!
  • Server donation shop with a range of kits and ranks to choose from
  • We are a small community but are expanding every day, so come join the fun!

Server Rules:

1. Don't Steal
  2. Don't Grief even if unclaimed
  3. Don't Use Exploits
  4. Don't Advertise
  5. Don't use hacks or exploits
  6. No Duping
  7. Mass mining only in the mining world
  8. Don't be a dick
  9. Listen to staff, they are here to help
  10. Don't make lag machines
  11. Have fun!!
Server Specs (both boxes):
Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Turbo Boost) (4 cores | 8 threads) Ivy Bridge
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Storage: 2x2TB RAID 1 and 100GB Backup

Website Address:
frozensoul.co
Direwolf20:
dw.frozensoul.co
Infinity EU:
euinf.frozensoul.co
Infinity US:
usinf.frozensoul.co

SkyFactory:
sky.frozensoul.co
Resonant Rise:
rr.frozensoul.co (please check our forums for instructions on how to join)
TeamSpeak:
frozensoul.co

Last edited:
Reactions: robertd208

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm i think you forgot something in this post.. Like the Server IP and the Server Website ^^;

badgernz

Jul 29, 2019
hehe, woops. Thank you Shunraiki. I really shouldn't have done that when I'm tired! haha

Arrathael

Jul 29, 2019
It's a pretty good server, no lag of any kind and the community, even though it's still small, is very friendly and welcoming ! Love it, if I had to rate it, it'd 9/10

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
i just joined yesterday and the players are really kind and helped me with items i would recommend this to anyone

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
is a pretty nice server. good mix of reasonably active players and generally very friendly. some minor growing pains, but reasonably and rapidly handled as they arise. good show all around, come join us :D