Open Server FrozenSoul | Dw20 1.2.1 | Open | 24/7 | 20tps | GriefPrevention | Nothing banned | Dense Ores | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
heh. A simple test as to the integrity of the players...I have a small shack, planted some potatoes in a grove as food. I was able to protect the shack, but not the potato farm. Log in today and my potato farm is gone. Ohh well.

badgernz

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to hear you got griefed, Please contact a staff member in game if there is one on, otherwise I shall be on in about an hour and will rollback your area and punish the griefer.

JoesBeenHere

Jul 29, 2019
what ive seen i dont like. the experience was horrible. Noone talks and theres no mods or admins to answer questions.

Dynamic map? yes no?

badgernz

Jul 29, 2019
What can we do to make the experience better?

if you want to talk to other servers use /g [message], there is usually always a staff member on, but they aren't necessarily on the same server as you. and yes there is dynmap

JoesBeenHere

Jul 29, 2019
veV88u8.png

viA3FT5.png

north warp south warp.. both dangerous places.. not welcoming people not friendly :/

badgernz

Jul 29, 2019
Your posting on the wrong servers forums.... our chat doesnt look anything like that, we do not have any twitch tv stuff on our website or our chat and we so not have member tags...we also dont advertise on the technicserver list. what is the url you are connecting to?

if i look up your name on enjin the last server you played on was on direwolf20 at 162.210.37.19:25565 which is where im assuming you got the screens from....

the server on port 25565 on our network is the lobby, not direwolf20
also our server ip starts with 188.165.

Therefore please remove your posts

Thank you

Badgernz

Last edited:

ninja9black

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to tell everyone who is looking for a good server but not sure. This is the best server/s that I have ever seen there are no banned items and everyone is super epic i loged in asked if anyone had spare wood and got a barrel full of it. I have not found a better one so join this one. 9001/10

badgernz

Jul 29, 2019
Just Opened a second infinity server for our US based players, It is a direct copy of the original so you can choose where you want to play