Whitelist Server frostis [DW20][Whitelist][Hardmode][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Juhrom

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick: Juhrom
  • Language: Dutch
  • Where you live: The Netherlands
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any): Vanilla MC since Beta 1.5, and FTB for about a year on and off
  • Do you use IRC? Probably not
  • Have you read the rules? Yes of course

Valdevon96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Valdevon96
Language: English
Earlier minecraft experience
I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8, and modded minecraft since Tekkit 1.2.5, those were good times :p I have been playing Feed the Beast packs since the classic pack in 1.4.7 and havent really stopped since I started :p As such I have good knowledge of most of the mods in this pack.
Do you use IRC
Nope, I don't even know what that is :p
Have you read the rules?
I have, and I don't think I'll have trouble following them

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick: Juhrom
  • Language: Dutch
  • Where you live: The Netherlands
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any): Vanilla MC since Beta 1.5, and FTB for about a year on and off
  • Do you use IRC? Probably not
  • Have you read the rules? Yes of course

Other server-admins be warned - Juhrom is a griefer. Confirmed stealing by checking playerlogger logs.

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick (d’oh): Frost IGN: frostblooded
  • Language: English
  • Where you live: Washington DC
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any): Since the game started. I also am Admin on a open FTB Ultimate server called brierie Ultimate
  • Do you use IRC? Not sure what IRC is but I could get it. I have raidcall, teamspeak, and skype.
  • Have you read the rules? Yes.
  • Info: I have been on small servers like this and I have had a blast. I am just kind of tired of my big open server and helping running it. So I need a place to get away to like this where I can have a close group of mates to play with that won't act like babies.

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick (d’oh): Frost IGN: frostblooded
  • Language: English
  • Where you live: Washington DC
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any): Since the game started. I also am Admin on a open FTB Ultimate server called brierie Ultimate
  • Do you use IRC? Not sure what IRC is but I could get it. I have raidcall, teamspeak, and skype.
  • Have you read the rules? Yes.
  • Info: I have been on small servers like this and I have had a blast. I am just kind of tired of my big open server and helping running it. So I need a place to get away to like this where I can have a close group of mates to play with that won't act like babies.
Whitelist added.. Server being upgraded to latest dw20 right now.

MrMindyMindMaxi

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick: MrMindyMind
  • Language: English, Russian, Hebrew.
  • Where you live: Israel
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any) : Vanilla, various FTB packs (MindCrack, Ultimate, and some private ones).
  • Do you use IRC? I used web IRC.
  • Have you read the rules? Yes I have.

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick: MrMindyMind
  • Language: English, Russian, Hebrew.
  • Where you live: Israel
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any) : Vanilla, various FTB packs (MindCrack, Ultimate, and some private ones).
  • Do you use IRC? I used web IRC.
  • Have you read the rules? Yes I have.
Whitelist added