Whitelist Server frostis [DW20][Whitelist][Hardmode][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
lol, powersuits give you full quantum armor early game... Not OP? HA HA :)

Twilight is disable to reduce lag. Same with portal guns.

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
Kavin1337 was banned for griefing, mainly posting this to warn other admins i case they google the username.

saides

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick saides10
  • Age 15
  • Language swedish/english
  • Where you live sweden
  • Earlier minecraft experience minecraft since it was late alpha and ftb for around a year
  • Do you use IRC? yes i do
  • Have you read the rules? yes

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
Player: mokofreak was banned for stealing - less than 24h from being whitelisted. A friendly warning to other serveradmins that might google the username.

NAself

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick (d’oh): NASelf
  • Language: English
  • Where you live: Southwest United States (New Mexico)
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any): I started MC on the Xbox, then added the PC version probably with 1.4.6. I played with numerous mods before finding FTB. I've played Ultimate and Direwolf packs, but mostly Ultimate. I really enjoy building with industrialcraft, buildcraft and gregtech. But I also really enjoy the social interaction and collaboration on mc severs. Most recently I built a nuclear reactor on another server. Unfortunately I seem to attract griefers and thieves. I'm hoping that by playing on a whitelisted server that will change.
  • Do you use IRC? No, but I did look it up. I've been wanting Skype – does IRC allow voice chat? I'd certainly be willing to sign up.
  • Have you read the rules? Yes.

gizmo sargeant

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick (d’oh) gizmo_sargeant
  • Age 17
  • Language english
  • Where you live england
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any) friend owned server of ftb and vanilla
  • Do you use IRC? errr whats irc?
  • Have you read the rules? (can i put a witty reply?) yes

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick (d’oh) gizmo_sargeant
  • Age 17
  • Language english
  • Where you live england
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any) friend owned server of ftb and vanilla
  • Do you use IRC? errr whats irc?
  • Have you read the rules? (can i put a witty reply?) yes
Whitelist added

Linkiscl

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft username: Linkiscl
2) Your age: 17
3) Tell us about yourself: I love Minecraft and FTB and have played for a long time. I mainly play these two games and like to stay with a server. I live in USA Arizona and speak English.
4) Have you ever griefed before?: No, I haven't.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods?: No
6) What is your timezone?: MST
7) How often do you play?: Usually a couple hours a day. You'll see me on randomly.
8) Why we should trust you?: I work hard to get what i have and then I work towards helping others anyway I can! I've been staff on a number of serves and understand that maturity is a big aspect. I can handle pretty much anything and would hate for someone not to have fun!!

9) I sometime use IRC but not that often.
10) I have indeed read the rules!!

vizions23

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick (d’oh) vizions23
  • Age 16
  • Language English (USA)
  • Where you live USA
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any) I have played for about 3 years And started ftb about 1 year ago and love it but my worlds crash and get corrupted constantly so i need a good server
  • Do you use IRC?No
  • Have you read the rules? Yes
  • MSG me if i make it or not
  • Thanks for reading

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft username: Linkiscl
2) Your age: 17
3) Tell us about yourself:
I love Minecraft and FTB and have played for a long time. I mainly play these two games and like to stay with a server. I live in USA Arizona and speak English.
4) Have you ever griefed before?: No, I haven't.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods?: No
6) What is your timezone?: MST
7) How often do you play?:
Usually a couple hours a day. You'll see me on randomly.
8) Why we should trust you?: I work hard to get what i have and then I work towards helping others anyway I can! I've been staff on a number of serves and understand that maturity is a big aspect. I can handle pretty much anything and would hate for someone not to have fun!!
9) I sometime use IRC but not that often.
10) I have indeed read the rules!!

Whitelist added[DOUBLEPOST=1384792964][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • In-game nick (d’oh) vizions23
  • Age 16
  • Language English (USA)
  • Where you live USA
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any) I have played for about 3 years And started ftb about 1 year ago and love it but my worlds crash and get corrupted constantly so i need a good server
  • Do you use IRC?No
  • MSG me if i make it or not
  • Thanks for reading
Whitelist added

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick: FinishIgor
  • Language: Swedish, Finnish, English
  • Where you live: Sweden/Stockholm
  • Earlier minecraft experience: Played vanilla for more then a year and have played FTB ultimate for like 1½month.
  • Do you use IRC?: Not atm, but if i really need to get it i can fix it.
  • Have you read the rules?: Yes, and i agree. Rules are made to be followed right?

Moneyfluff

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick Moneyfluff
  • Age 24
  • Language swedish /english
  • Where you live Sweden
  • Earlier minecraft experience i have played a bit on ftb ultimate ,and played very little on tekkit
  • Do you use IRC? No

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick: FinishIgor
  • Language: Swedish, Finnish, English
  • Where you live: Sweden/Stockholm
  • Earlier minecraft experience: Played vanilla for more then a year and have played FTB ultimate for like 1½month.
  • Do you use IRC?: Not atm, but if i really need to get it i can fix it.
  • Have you read the rules?: Yes, and i agree. Rules are made to be followed right?
Whitelist added

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick Moneyfluff
  • Age 24
  • Language swedish /english
  • Where you live Sweden
  • Earlier minecraft experience i have played a bit on ftb ultimate ,and played very little on tekkit
  • Do you use IRC? No
Whitelist added

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: muphet
Language: Polish, English
Earlier minecraft experience: More than expected. uhh so much to say. technic ssp (beta), tekkit classic. one week on ftb mindcrack and then i switched to ultimate. There was lot of playing ultimate with friends. I got iridium nuggets as most valuable item (more derping than playing). in 1.5 i have mastered unleashed+GT hardmode (played with every mod, made reactor using hard recipes). Currently im creator of custom modded 1.6.4 hardmode tech-like pack (dev stage). I can say im addicted to modded minecraft.
Do you use IRC? yep I can
Have you read the rules? Yes

P4k3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: muphet
Language: Polish, English
Earlier minecraft experience: More than expected. uhh so much to say. technic ssp (beta), tekkit classic. one week on ftb mindcrack and then i switched to ultimate. There was lot of playing ultimate with friends. I got iridium nuggets as most valuable item (more derping than playing). in 1.5 i have mastered unleashed+GT hardmode (played with every mod, made reactor using hard recipes). Currently im creator of custom modded 1.6.4 hardmode tech-like pack (dev stage). I can say im addicted to modded minecraft.
Do you use IRC? yep I can
Have you read the rules? Yes

Whitelist added

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game nick: Wongger
  • Language: English
  • Where you live: Ontario, Canada
  • Earlier minecraft experience (if any): Have been playing MC since Beta, and FTB for about a year on and off
  • Do you use IRC? I can
  • Have you read the rules? Of course