Casual Server Fresh Unleashed Server looking for players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

8lock_8uster

Jul 29, 2019
I currently host an Unleashed server. We are always looking for people to join the server that play often. We are all adults and prefer to play with the same. We use TeamSpeak3 to talk and play mostly evenings and into early morning, all nights of the week. If this sounds like it would interest you, please reply below with your age, ign and if your familiar with TS. I will be monitoring this thread, and will do my best to reply asap. The server address be will given out via PM.

8lock_8uster

Jul 29, 2019
120 views and no bites, crazy! For anyone actually interested it is a strong server hosted through Acixs. I have had many servers, and we every so often rotate to a new modpack.

NinjaChortle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: W33k3ndWarrior

I'm familiar enough with TS, it isn't my first choice for voice comms but it isn't as bad as others. I'm looking to join a mostly vanilla server other than the modpack with minimal admin interference and an adult community.

Rtyo1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rtyo1

I'm very familiar with TS

Just looking for a small community to play with.

CarpetCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: carpet1982
Know teams peak well enough used to run a server
Looking forward to play with small server and mature people

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
Familiar with TS: Well enough really; see below.

I am looking for a conspicuous place to erect some amazing microblock monuments, but I play strictly legit for the challenge of it.