[French] Infinity Let's Play !

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys !

I started a brand new let's play series with the Infinity mod pack, in my native language, which is French !

So if you wanna learn some cool tricks AND learn French, don't hesitate to come by and watch !

Episode 1 is already out:

And the second one should come in a few hours ! Stay tuned !

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Huge change in the way we store items ! See you chests and welcome to Applied Energistics 2 !

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Some explanations about the AE2 channels to transform our barrels to an infinite storage using only one channel, with then a way to import items remotely into the ME system, and finally, a compact wool farm using ComputerCraft !

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Many things done in this episode 13 ! Division Sigil, Angel Ring and a power-less XP farm !

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
How to duplicate your enchantment books, with a new less non-renewable power source, and exploring further in the Runic Dungeons !

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Time for more adventure ! In this episode, you will see how to build a wither skeleton farm that requires no energy at all, and then, we will make our way to the End Portal to fight the dragon and begin with the mod Draconic Evolution !

tKo_Spurr

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man! I know this sounds funny, but I am learning French in school and its cool to see my favorite game played in it too :D

tKo_Spurr

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ! Glad to hear that ! I hope it's not too hard for you to understand :)
its a little difficult. I rewind quite a bit, but im learning a lot! Are you French or Quebecois?
(not too good at recognizing accents yet)

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Nice !

Neither of those, I'm Swiss ! Small country, but 4 national languages :)

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone ! We're back with a new episode once again !

In this one, we are going to craft an OP sword, finish the stabilized spawner build with Draconic Evolution, and prepare for the Wither spawning chamber with Thaumcraft ! Enjoy :)

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
One more step further to the wither auto-spawning! Let's go explore some Mystcraft ages for the next part!