[French] Agrarian Skies 2 !

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Good news, everyone !

I'm back with a brand new series, an adventure in the void with the famous Agrarian Skies 2 modpack, realized by the talented Jadedcat, which is back for Minecraft 1.7.10 !

In this modpack, no overworld where you are crowling under resources, no gigantic world to explore, no other ennemies than the void. A big, black void, which will remind you too many times that your life mostly depends on your SHIFT key !

It's a skyblock map, of course, and you will start with only a few resources, like saplings, bone meal, a dirt block and a water source. With that, you will have to rebuild everything, using the quest book as a guide !

Tempted ? Then jump on YouTube and follow my adventures ! Yes, it's in French, but it's a good way to learn ;-)

You'll find all the necessary information to download and install the modpack here:
http://www.curse.com/modpacks/minecraft/225550-agrarian-skies-2

See you soon on YouTube !
Yotus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour à tous !

Je vous présente ma toute nouvelle série, une aventure dans le vide avec le fameux modpack Agrarian Skies 2 réalisé par la talentueuse Jadedcat, qui revient tout chaud tout beau pour Minecraft 1.7.10 !

Ici, pas d'overworld qui regorge de ressources, pas de monde immense à explorer, pas d'autres ennemis au départ que le vide. Un vide béant, qui vous rappellera bien trop souvent que la vie ne tient qu'à la touche SHIFT !

C'est un modpack de type skyblock, et vous démarrez sur une plateforme perdue dans le vide, avec comme seules ressources quelques pousses d'arbres, un peu de bone meal, un bloc de terre et une source d'eau ! Et à partir de cela, vous devrez tout reconstruire en suivant le livre de quêtes !

Si cela vous tente, venez suivre mes aventures !

Vous trouverez toutes les infos nécessaires à l'installation de ce modpack sur http://www.curse.com/modpacks/minecraft/225550-agrarian-skies-2 !

A bientôt sur YouTube :)
Yotus

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody !

I made quite a few things since last time, to the point of having a fully automated wood farm that powers my mana generation setup for Botania !