Whitelist Server Free The Beast|Whitelisted|SMP|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Seth Stoney

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:thegayhater
Skype name:the-haters-army
How long have you played Feed The Beast:2 months
How long have you played Minecraft:when creative came out
What types of builds do you make:machines and building for diffrent things
How often will you play on the server:hours a day mostly alot but not over kill
Would you be willing to chip in to keep the server running:yer all the time
Who is your favorite Mindcracker:etho and direwolf20
A summary about you:have fun no drama and frendly even no my username :)
ok, your 13 and your username is that. its not like we can ignore your name

hunter123098

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hunter123098
Played FTB:2 months give or take
Played MC:2 years
Build Type:I like to make factories and aestheticly appealing buildings but I know how to make other ones if needed.
Server Chipping in: I am sorry but i cannot for my family is poor and we have to save our money for food and bills. :( sry
Favorite Mindcracker: JoeHillsTSD
Summary: I am a fun to play with person and like to get along with everyone. I might not be on for like a day or two at a time because I have testing and other sports and activities.[DOUBLEPOST=1366244797][/DOUBLEPOST]
Build Type:I like to make factories and aestheticly appealing buildings but I know how to make other ones if needed.
Server Chipping in: I am sorry but i cannot for my family is poor and we have to save our money for food and bills. :( sry
Summary: I am a fun to play with person and like to get along with everyone. I might not be on for like a day or two at a time because I have testing and other sports and activities.
forgot to put Ill probably be on 1-2 hours a day

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Summary: I am a fun to play with person and like to get along with everyone. I might not be on for like a day or two at a time because I have testing and other sports and activities.[DOUBLEPOST=1366244797][/DOUBLEPOST]
forgot to put Ill probably be on 1-2 hours a day
Edit your post bro

Burkeyo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Burkeyo
Age: 14 ( I feel that i am mature enough to play on the server with you guys as i get along with people who are older then me. This would be for you to decide tho.)
Skype name:justinburkex
How long have you played Feed The Beast: 2-3 months
How long have you played Minecraft: 3-4 years
What types of builds do you make: I like to build automated factories and i like to do a bit with Ic2/redpower.
How often will you play on the server: Everyday.
Would you be willing to chip in to keep the server running: If it is necessary i would highly consider it.
Who is your favorite Mindcracker: Ethoslab
A summary about you: I am 14 years old from south australia i am easy going and easy to get along with. i fit in well with basically every age group and i just like to help people out and have a good time

Poarses

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Poarses
Skype name: I would prefer mumble/teamspeak. I will give however if needed if I am accepted
How long have you played Feed The Beast: 3 months
How long have you played Minecraft: Since beta 1.5
What types of builds do you make: I like to build a quick house and start automating. When I get more advanced I will make better residence.
How often will you play on the server: 1-2 hours a day
Would you be willing to chip in to keep the server running: If I find it is worthwile
Who is your favorite Mindcracker: Etho
A summary about you: I enjoy playing with a good community. I would say I'm a laid back guy, I love mindcrack and I like to have fun.

SevenCell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SevenCell
Skype name: sevencell
How long have you played Feed The Beast: 5 months
How long have you played Minecraft: 1 year
What types of builds do you make: I generally like to focus on community builds, especially in Feed the Beast, and I generally try to make my creations big. Infusing them with handy redstone gadgetry is a bonus.
How often will you play on the server: Very often. Probably once a day at least.
Would you be willing to chip in to keep the server running: Maybe, if it's really needed.
Who is your favorite Mindcracker: Etho, Zisteau, and Good Guy Docm.
A summary about you: I live in Oxford, and I'm studying plasma and Gaussian physics with a view to going to work on the tokamak in the future. The recent removal of the chaining BUD effect from Vanilla has completely ruined redstone for me, and I always found single-player survival very hollow. After all, what's the point of building a 64-slot automated Nether hub in survival if you can't show it to anyone?
I've been responsible for designing numerous Nether hubs and spawns, in vanilla and FTB, and on community-oriented servers, I tend to be "that guy wot does Gregtech". I'd really like to join, and help out with the community.
Thanks for your consideration.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrbaggins
Skype name: Please PM for this info
How long have you played Feed The Beast: since it started
How long have you played Minecraft: Since just before the Halloween update
What types of builds do you make: Functional "realistic" builds, especially with Railcraft
How often will you play on the server: Hopefully a few times a week
Would you be willing to chip in to keep the server running: If it works out well, sure.
Who is your favorite Mindcracker: Etho. I build in a similar way to him, have similar ideals and love his videos. I'm currently watching through BDoubleO's FTB series as well, and really enjoy the combined CTM maps with OOGE.
A summary about you: I'm a highschool teacher, teaching IT, looking for a Mindcrack server to play with some other people. Other than that not much else to say.