Free Rein FTB [Whitelist] [10 slots] [24/7] [18+]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

NoneSuch

Jul 29, 2019
Currently accepting 5 new members. This is now a MindCrack server with Mystcraft installed.

After spending weeks looking for a small, tight-knit, FTB community, I still haven't found one. Every other server I've seen either has too many players to count or is bogged down with restrictions. So taking matters into my own hands, I rented a server from Creeper Host. The server is all set up with a brand new world. All it needs is some adventurers to tear it up. The 1.4.6 world is only a few days old. Currently there are 13 of us whitelisted, but due to the new year and the 1.4.6 update, activity has dwindled. So we're looking for about 5 new, quality members to help boost server activity. The server we're running has 1.5 GB of memory and is located in the US. I don't mind upgrading the server, but please moderate your builds.

Configs:
  • Mystcraft crafting is disabled (2 mining ages are already set up and will be rotated out monthly)
  • Hard mode
  • No other changes
Rules:
  • Must be at least 18, sorry kids
  • Every "build" you make must have an on/off switch (Before you log off, turn it off. This includes advanced machines)
  • If you don't own it, don't touch it, break it, or take it without permission.
  • You must create a Reddit.com username in order to join. We have our own subreddit where we do most of our planning and discuss the server
  • You may be asked to scale back or deconstruct a build if it's significantly affecting server performance
Whitelist Application:
  • IGN:
  • Do you accept the rules:
  • Reddit.com username:

Zeffan

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Zeffan
  • General Location: United States
  • Do you accept the rules: Yes
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules: I like the configs and rules. Helps keep the server less laggy.

gogoshizzle

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: gagazum
  • General Location: Lithuania
  • Do you accept the rules: Yes, I accept them.
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules: You make rules, I follow them.

mugsan

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: mugsan
  • General Location: Scandinavia.
  • Do you accept the rules: Yes.
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules: Totally OK.

Tru

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: TruSkill_360
  • General Location: United States
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules: Does on/off apply to passive power production via Solar/Water/Wind? Other than that, totally reasonable.

Nytrode

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: nytrode
  • General Location: Ireland
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules: I like the config and the rules, they are the configs that I use.

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
Ign: Spikednate12
General Location: United States
Do you accept the rules: Yes
What is your opinion on the configs and rules: Seems well and fair to me.

ssiimas

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: ssiimas
  • General Location: Lithuania
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules: I'm okay with the configs and the rules, though there could be some more rules about property and griefing.

Haddi42

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Haddi42
  • General Location: Germany
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules:
    • I really like the hard mode and the use of gregtech (I assume you do?), because the feeling of achievement is what keeps me going in MC.
    • Public Mystcraft Ages is fine, and the fixed amount of World Anchors is a very nice idea, so is the "on/off switch" rule.
    • But I do like running a quarry over night or while i'm afk for a few hours. Would that count as a "build"?
  • Additional Info: Anyway, what has drawn me to your server are not the rules or config, but your idea of a small and tight-knit community. Thats exactly what I am looking for, and coming into a "new" world is definetly a plus, too. I hope I will be a good addition to your group, since I am an easy going and moderatly active guy. (0-10h a day, very much depending on my workload)

e: Hm guess it took me too long to write this post ;) lmk if you open up a slot :)

brail

Jul 29, 2019
I see you arnt taking apps right now,but heres my info in case a spot opens up

• IGN: brail
  • General Location: -5GMT
  • Do you accept the rules: Yep. Four world anchors is more than enough, and my main interest in Mystcraft is the linking books.
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules: Sounds good to me, seems like itd be a great server to play on.
If you look at eleventy2skadoo on youtube you can see some minor MC videos I've done, old server tours and such. I am looking for a new home, since my old server shut down. Would love to settle down and be able to start making videos again.

idriveby

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:idriveby
  • General Location:West Coast, Canada.
  • Do you accept the rules: Yes.
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules: Seems fair, dunno what the tin and copper forestry change is..

brail

Jul 29, 2019
May not even be relevant to me, but one thing I forgot about... you should turn on html, I think its called, in the computercraft settings, to allow downloading programs through pastebin to computers and turtles.

boggy

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:b0gi
  • General Location:Croatia
  • Do you accept the rules:Yes, I do.
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules:Really like that you enabled ic2 copper and tin instead of forestry ones.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:hopdog
  • General Location:USA
  • Do you accept the rules:Yes
  • What is your opinion on the Configs and the Rules:Your the captain its your boat I'll do as you say. I know your full and i know you said you would put up a post when/if you take more applicants but I just wanted to toss my chip in now just in case :D

NoneSuch

Jul 29, 2019
Taking applications again! Those of who applied earlier, but weren't accepted, will get first priority if you apply again.

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
Well those people suck then. I mean who wouldn't want to be on a great server with no lag and a good community.