Problem FPS and Ram issues in FTB Rev

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Gilsa

Apr 28, 2022
I started playing ftb revelations almost a month ago. In the first two weeks the game run smoothly and without any issues. But recently, first I started to have fps issues, with my fps only reaching a maximum of like 50, but by installing optifne and vanillafix I was able to get the fps to 80-90 stable again. But now theres another issues, whenever I join the server Im playing in, the ram usage is at like 30-50%(12gb allocated) but as time passes the usage starts increasing until the point it gets to 80-90% usage and then whenever it gets to 92% minecraft stops responding, comes back, and it just stays in this loop forever. I've tried some fixes like using jvm arguments, updating java, etc but none have seem to fix this issue. I would like to know if anyone knows what maybe causing this and a possible fix. Thanks.

My specs:
GPU: gtx 1650 ti
CPU: i7-10750h
RAM: 16 gb