Forum update 7/11/13

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to switch between the mobile version and the desktop version? If not, there should be.

Marcel van Dongen

Jul 29, 2019
Of course not, assuming of course the theme being worked on is one with a dark background ;).

This current iteration with the large unbroken white spaces and washed out red looks quite a bit like the original google+. Far too little contrast overall, and I would really like a slightly sharper separation between posts. Personally I'd also give someone else's right arm for having a dark background with light text rather than the reverse, but I gather from the long-ignored 'dark theme is broken'-thread that we probably aren't getting one until everything else is done.

In short, I think this needs contrast, segmentation and less white. No white at all in fact, even a bright theme would be better off with a light gray tone.

"...someone else's right arm..." I fell down laughing so hard. Never heard that one before, but I'm not a native speaker.

On topic... I'm so glad I finally found the option to change to the dark side. I was already half way through this topic, reading it in the default theme, eyes hurting and all... This white on black theme is going to stay for me.

Last edited:

RatchanonWS

Feb 19, 2020
Sorry but I have to say: I don't like the new design at all. It's just too pink, the font is ugly Times New Roman, I guess? and not consistent through the posts, the same thing applies to the font size, which is also too small no, I'm not 50, so my eyesight is still good.
[size=1pt]หลักการแทงมวยออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด 2020[/size]
Furthermore there's almost no depth to it, kinda like Win8 or iO7 imho they simply look cheap and not appealing at all.
[size=1pt]หลักการแทงมวยระดับมืออาชืพ[/size]
Is there a way to change it back to the old one there doesn't seem to be an option for this in the settings?
[size=1pt]หลักการแทงมวยแบบเด็ดๆ[/size]