Forum Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I know, I know, the 3rd topic within a week in this category, I must be spamming!
well, that actually brings me to my next suggestion... how about changing the Forum Games category, into the Random Spam category? that way people can post spammy topics/posts without it actually having to be a forum game topic... and I don't know if it's already done, but you could disable the post count in that category to prevent members from having large post counts mostly made out of spam...

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I know post count got disabled in the off-topic section on one of the forums I'm on, but I don't remember which :p

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
So um, since this change I now only have one post counted, wat.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 4.15.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 4.15.58 PM.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Ashzification

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Nana, really, how on earth is it a good idea to do this? Most of the people who were on the top posting list have been moved off. People have been posting for a long while to get there. That's since january for me, and potentially longer for many others.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Nana, really, how on earth is it a good idea to do this? Most of the people who were on the top posting list have been moved off. People have been posting for a long while to get there. That's since january for me, and potentially longer for many others.
I think there was a monumental stuffup :p
Before this I had over a thousand posts, at least 300 of those were in Support.
Give it time for him to fix the bug that may exist, and confirm it if it doesn't exist. Complain after you know how many posts are actually listed for you.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also quite sure they made the good old NTT not count as well.

On the other hand, some peoples posts are 0 and likes are over 1000 XDXD

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also quite sure they made the good old NTT not count as well.

On the other hand, some peoples posts are 0 and likes are over 1000 XDXD
I can completely agree with making NTT and forum games not count towards post count. Almost all of it is spam. (Example: Lambert. Damned to pass me in post count. Almost exclusively posted spam)
I can also agree that something was probably done wrong, because there is no way over 5K of my posts were in spammy sections.

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
I can completely agree with making NTT and forum games not count towards post count. Almost all of it is spam. (Example: Lambert. Damned to pass me in post count. Almost exclusively posted spam)
I can also agree that something was probably done wrong, because there is no way over 5K of my posts were in spammy sections.
I think we should get the hidden section post counts back and leave the forum games section as it is now.
FrankerZ.png
This way I get a 300+ post head start
Kappa.png

Reactions: SatanicSanta
Status
Not open for further replies.