Forum Game - What is the avatar above you thinking?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
You will now suffer the pain of the suns which destroyed me and forced me to a life of shame and disgust. I will avenge my mortal body destroying your soul into a million pieces!!
(Also what is that font called? Me wants!!)

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Ö͉̫̳̜̺̤͇̍̿̓͡h̤͔̗͐ͭ͜ ̻͉̬̜͔̯̥̅̌̏ͣͧbͣ̿̊̊o̯̟̫̤͍̊̎ͤͅy̽ͮ҉,̥͔̘̪͖̣̄̉ͨ̂͛ͥͥ̕ ̺̗͚̲̆ͬ͊̈́̈̋̎Į̬̰͙ͅ ̰̦ͮ͒͑̈́ͣ̆ņ̣͋̐ė̪̈̋v̱̟̥͚̠̣̯̄̉ͦͤ̒͘e҉̻̦̹r͉̝̗̰̬͖ͪ̽͑̾ͭͅ ̺̠̬̜̫͖̗́̍̿ͥt͙ͮͧͦ̈́h̩̺̝̲̫ō̰̯̪͇̦̊ͬ̽ͨ̉͒u̡͈̻̮̭̇̐ͭ̈ͫ̀ͮg̝̳̺̭̼̯͍͋ͧ͜ĥ̙̓́̂͋t͇̝̱̻̤͈͋̆͆ ̤͈̻̖̪͕̯́ͦ̏̒̀k̥̭͙̞̼̦̊̄͑͊͠iͯ͝l͍̦̳̠̘͒̄̀̏̃l̫ͮͯ̈́͛̽͜i̵̦̫̪̽ͧ̄̚̚n̩̘̖͙̒̃͑̈́͢ͅg̹̦̟͓ ͕̩̗͈̙̩͓̉̂̒p͙͉̦͓̼ͤͦͨ̔̽̂̚͡e̥͚̘̯ͦ̓̿͌͟ͅo̷̓p̼̳̤̈ͬl̠̥̮ͥͦ̆͗̽ͥe̬̝̯̅͗͐͢ ̢̖͉͚̭͎͂̅͊ͅw̶̉̒ͧ͐́ǎ̸͎͂ͩ̃ͅs̻̳̞̖͍ͧͭ ͯs̯͇̹̯̣̫͂ͭ̚o̢̠ͦ̒̊̔͊ ̥̻̩ͧ̄͑̾̈ͩ͜f̧͙̙͕̠̜̟u̹̪̥̯͐̅͑̓ͧn̖̓!̇ͩ҉

Reactions: xTordX

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Ö͉̫̳̜̺̤͇̍̿̓͡h̤͔̗͐ͭ͜ ̻͉̬̜͔̯̥̅̌̏ͣͧbͣ̿̊̊o̯̟̫̤͍̊̎ͤͅy̽ͮ҉,̥͔̘̪͖̣̄̉ͨ̂͛ͥͥ̕ ̺̗͚̲̆ͬ͊̈́̈̋̎Į̬̰͙ͅ ̰̦ͮ͒͑̈́ͣ̆ņ̣͋̐ė̪̈̋v̱̟̥͚̠̣̯̄̉ͦͤ̒͘e҉̻̦̹r͉̝̗̰̬͖ͪ̽͑̾ͭͅ ̺̠̬̜̫͖̗́̍̿ͥt͙ͮͧͦ̈́h̩̺̝̲̫ō̰̯̪͇̦̊ͬ̽ͨ̉͒u̡͈̻̮̭̇̐ͭ̈ͫ̀ͮg̝̳̺̭̼̯͍͋ͧ͜ĥ̙̓́̂͋t͇̝̱̻̤͈͋̆͆ ̤͈̻̖̪͕̯́ͦ̏̒̀k̥̭͙̞̼̦̊̄͑͊͠iͯ͝l͍̦̳̠̘͒̄̀̏̃l̫ͮͯ̈́͛̽͜i̵̦̫̪̽ͧ̄̚̚n̩̘̖͙̒̃͑̈́͢ͅg̹̦̟͓ ͕̩̗͈̙̩͓̉̂̒p͙͉̦͓̼ͤͦͨ̔̽̂̚͡e̥͚̘̯ͦ̓̿͌͟ͅo̷̓p̼̳̤̈ͬl̠̥̮ͥͦ̆͗̽ͥe̬̝̯̅͗͐͢ ̢̖͉͚̭͎͂̅͊ͅw̶̉̒ͧ͐́ǎ̸͎͂ͩ̃ͅs̻̳̞̖͍ͧͭ ͯs̯͇̹̯̣̫͂ͭ̚o̢̠ͦ̒̊̔͊ ̥̻̩ͧ̄͑̾̈ͩ͜f̧͙̙͕̠̜̟u̹̪̥̯͐̅͑̓ͧn̖̓!̇ͩ҉

*beep* "I'm at position Omega-Eleven, how should I proceed?" *beep*

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
(I can't think of any good ones but yours are just PERFECT!)
"Now where is that Sandslash?"