Forum Game - The Ban Game

118Andrew

Jul 29, 2019
This game is very simple. Look at the avatar above you, and say why that person should be banned, depending on their avatar (If they have no avatar look at their username and make up a story about them.)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Cman333 is banned for not coming up with an original idea for a name, instead of using numbers to make it valid.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty then players I want a good clean fight... NO eye gouging, hair pulling or Biting and I want nothing below the belt.... DIING DING DIIIING

Seriously guys I'm going to let this game continue but as soon and its gets out of hand I will just delete it without further warning.

Just remember the forum rules and have fun

Scott

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
QueWhat is banned for posting a picture of Chuck Norris is cat form. He will most likely not reply to this thread anymore, as my has probably suffered a roundhouse kick related death.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Cat Norris only roundhouse kicks dogs :X

Kevin is BANNED for kidnapping Legolas and placing him in a very small box located in the virtual world (you are evil).

Reactions: Freyr and Cman333

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
Munkeywaxx is banned for blatently advertizing his product in his forum name in order to generate profit.

Reactions: QueWhat