Forum Game - The Ban Game

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
@RealKC should be struck by the BanHammer of Justice repeatedly, until his non-biological existence ceases to exist.. The what is left over should be made to clean the ectoplasmic goo from the BanHammer of Justice until it gleams in its natural glory.

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
@erindalc should be struck by the BanHammer of Justice for failure to read properly, I am not wielding it just suggesting that it should be used. Hence the "should be struck.. part"

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
@erindalc Once again the BanHammer of Justice should be used against erindalc because ignorance of the law is not an excuse. READ... I do not wield it, just suggesting that it "should" be used. in the above's case repeatedly, maybe that will improve his reading comprehension ability. (LOL)

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I could....mostly. I gathered that from the lol at the end

Banned for banning for not getting a joke, I got it perfectly

Sent from my Barrel of Fun using Tapatalk

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
@erindalc oh I got the joke. Borrows the BanHammer of Justice from a mod, and uses it against erindalc for not realizing I got the joke, for repeated banning for banning, and still using Tapatalk instead of a computer.

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
Is not, You cant play an FTB modpack on your Tapatalk thingamabob Smacks the Tapatalker with the BanHammer of Justice.