Forum Game - The Ban Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
banned for banning me for that while having a signature that exist of more letters

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
banned for making me able to do so. If you don't want me to do so then don't make it so simple

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
This sounds awfully familiar.

Banned for going round and round in circles banning the same stuff over and over, instead of banning for more interesting reasons (such as "banned for secretly being the leader of an underground mutant marmot society, plotting to take over the world).

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
banned for wanting me to give you the translations of the reasons why you are all banned according to the purple giraffe
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! :D

Banned for spending your nights BASEjumping from skyscrapers whilst dropping leaflets proclaiming the marmot revolution. Its not so secret anymore...

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
He is an associate of The King In Yellow, as am I :D

Banned for summoning the Reticulated Articulated Doom by arcane and eldritch rites involving the blood of goats, the dew from a full moon's night, and a Twinkie.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Banned for being sorry about a post which set my imagination off on another wonderful tangent! :D

Also:
Blink%20Dog.jpg

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
according to the purple giraffe you are banned for riding on a golden t-trex fossil while getting the dog from Slakkerdam one of his yellow drinks of death.
You are also banned because you took a picture of said dog after an accident with its own drink instead of bringing him to a bath or an hospital.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame