Forum Game - The Ban Game

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Your Sig :p First time seeing you not on mobile and I was like "I really shouldn't, but I have to"

Banned for not having an avatar (Get one!)

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
...Does that literally say, "The Jedi Logo"?

Definitely banned for making my parents and friends in a group Skype call over homework think I'm mentally unstable xD

Edit: What in living hell did you do? That's like 6 double-posts!

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I burst out laughing while discussing the effects of the Unspeakable Acts of the Brits on early America. I just said that I was watching Space Balls because that was easier to explain :p

edit: Oh yeah, banned for already knowing what I was going to say. You a dirty Jedi, using yo' mind tricks on me!

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry 'bout it, I'm tired as hell and actually going to bed right now. That ban doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, but I THINK I was trying to makea Star Wars joke...

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Hehehe. Get 3 hours of sleep a night, for a couple years straight, THEN tell me you know how I feel.
Btw, banned for having an ex who had a year of insomnia.
Well she had it her whole life, and I dated her for 2 years, technically a couple of years. Not really though. I'd rather be tested for prostate cancer every day than have insomnia, I feel for you.
Banned for post #3983

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Well she had it her whole life, and I dated her for 2 years, technically a couple of years. Not really though. I'd rather be tested for prostate cancer every day than have insomnia, I feel for you.
Banned for post #3983
Banned for post #3984

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
O no you didn't!

Banned for banning the banner of a banner who banned a banner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
And how the heck you're an active member and i'm just "member" ?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk